Mechanics & Industry
Volume 16, Number 7, 2015STANKIN 85: advanced machining methods and techniques
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||30 November 2015|
- S.N. Grigoriev, M.P. Kozochkin, F.S. Sabirov, A.A. Kutin, Diagnostic System as Basic for Technological Improvement, Procedia CIRP: 5th CIRP Conference of High Performance Cutting 2012, Vol. 1, pp. 599–604 [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Grigoriev, V.D. Gurin, M.A. Volosova, N.Y. Cherkasova, Development of residual cutting tool life prediction algorithm by processing on CNC machine tool, Materialwissenschaft und Werkstofftechnik. 44(9) (2013) 790-796 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Zhongtao, Y. Wenyu, W. Xuelin, L. Jurgen, Analytical Modelling of Milling Forces for Helical End Milling Based on a Predictive Machining Theory, Procedia CIRP: 15th CIRP Conference on Modelling of Machining Operations (15th CMMO), 2015, Vol. 31, pp. 258–263 [Google Scholar]
- X.P. Li, A.Y.C. Nee, Y.S. Wong, H.Q. Zheng, Theoretical modeling and simulation of milling forces, J. Mater. Process. Technol. 89-90 (1999) 266–272 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kuzin, S.N. Grigoriev, M. Yu. Fedorov, Role of the thermal factor in the wear mechanism of ceramic tools. Part 2: Microlevel, J. Friction Wear. 36(1) (2015) 40–44 [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Kaushikkumar, J.S. Suhas, Mechanics of machining of face-milling operation performed using a self-propelled round insert milling cutter, J. Mater. Process. Technol. 171 (2006) 68–76 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Andersson, M. Andersson, J.-E. Stahl, Experimental studies of cutting forces variation in face milling, Int. J. Machine Tools Manuf. 51 (2011) 67–76 [Google Scholar]
- L. Pang, A. Hosseini, H.M. Hussein, I. Deisab, H.A. Kishawy, Application of a new thick zone model to the cutting mechanics during end-milling, Int. J. Mech. Sci. 96-97 (2015) 91–100 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Dobrzanski, J. Mikula, Structure and properties of PVD and CVD coated Al2O3 + TiC mixed oxide ceramics for dry on high speed cutting processes, J. Mater. Process. Technol. 164-165 (2005) 822–831 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.