Mechanics & Industry
Volume 16, Number 7, 2015STANKIN 85: advanced machining methods and techniques
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||30 November 2015|
- S.N. Grigoriev, V.A. Sinopalnikov, M.V. Tereshin, V.D. Gurin, Control of parameters of the cutting process on the basis of diagnostics of the machine tool and workpiece, Measurement Techniques 55 (2012) 555–558 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Grigoriev, V.D. Gurin, M.A. Volosova, N.Y. Cherkasova, Development of residual cutting tool life prediction algorithm by processing on CNC machine tool, Materialwissenschaft und Werkstofftechnik 44 (2013) 790–796 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Kozochkin, A.N. Porvatov, F.S. Sabirov, Vibration Testing of Technological Processes in Automated Machining Equipment, Measurement Techniques 56 (2014) 1414–1420 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Kozochkin, A.N. Porvatov, Estimation of Uncertainty in Solving Multi-Parameter Diagnostic Problems, Measurement Techniques 58 (2015) 173–178 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Grigoriev, M.P. Kozochkin, F.S. Sabirov, A.A. Kutin, Diagnostic System as Basic for Technological Improvement, Procedia CIRP: 5th CIRP Conference of High Performance Cutting, Vol. 1, 2012, pp. 599–604 [Google Scholar]
- F. Zhongtao, Y. Wenyu, W. Xuelin, L. Jurgen, Analytical Modelling of Milling Forces for Helical End Milling Based on a Predictive Machining Theory, Procedia CIRP: 15th CIRP Conference on Modelling of Machining Operations (15th CMMO), Vol. 31, 2015, pp. 258–263 [Google Scholar]
- L. Pang, A. Hosseini, H. M. Hussein, I. Deisab, H.A. Kishawy, Application of a new thick zone model to the cutting mechanics during end-milling, Int. J. Mech. Sci. 96-97 (2015) 91–100 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.