Mechanics & Industry
Volume 16, Number 7, 2015STANKIN 85: advanced machining methods and techniques
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||30 November 2015|
- S.V. Fedorov, M.D. Pavlov, A.A. Okunkova, Effect of structural and phase transformations in alloyed subsurface layer of hard-alloy tools on their wear resistance during cutting of high temperature alloys, J. Friction Wear 34 (2013) 190–198 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Rogachev, A.S. Mukasyan, Combustion for material synthesis. NY, CRC Press Reference, 2014, p. 424 [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Grigoriev, A.S. Metel, S.V. Fedorov, Modification of the structure and properties of high-speed steel by a combined vacuum-plasma treatment, Metall. Heat Treatment Metals 1 (2012) 8–12 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Markov, A.V. Mikov, G. Ye. Ozur, A.G. Padej, Unit RITM-SP for the formation of surface alloys, Devices Experimental Techniques 6 (2011) 122–126 [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Markov, E.V. Yakovlev, V.I. Petrov, Formation of Surface Alloys with a Low-Energy High-Current Electron Beam for Improving High-Voltage Hold-Off of Copper Electrodes, IEEE Trans. Plasma Sci. 41 (2013) 2177–2182 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.