Mechanics & Industry
Volume 16, Number 7, 2015STANKIN 85: advanced machining methods and techniques
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||30 November 2015|
- H. Yang, Multi-field simulation of the spark plasma sintering process, A Thesis in Engineering Mechanics by Hui Yang. The Pennsylvania State University, 2010, p. 154 [Google Scholar]
- K. Vanmeensel, A. Laptev, J. Hennicke, J. Vleugels, O. Van der Biest, Modelling of the temperature distribution during field assisted sintering, Acta Materialia 53 (2005) 4379–4388 [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhang, Numerical Simulation of Thermoelectric Phenomena in Field Activated Sintering, A Thesis for the degree of Ph.D., Drexel University, 2004, 169 [Google Scholar]
- E. Aryan Khaleghi, Tailored Net-Shape Powder Composites by Spark Plasma Sintering, A dissertation submitted in partial satisfaction of the requirements for the degree Doctor of Philosophy in Engineering Science, University of California, San Diego, 2012, p. 231 [Google Scholar]
- M. Ruskola, Numerical Modelling of Pulsed Electric Current Sintering Process, Thesis submitted for examination for the degree of Master of Science in Technology, Aalto University, Espoo, 2014, p. 95 [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Grigor’ev, V.V. Kuzin, S.Y. Fedorov, T. Szalay, B. Farkas, Technological Aspects of the Electrical-Discharge Machining of Small-Diameter Holes in a High-Density Ceramic. Part 1, Refractories and Industrial Ceramics 55 (2014) 330–334 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kuzin, S.N. Grigor’ev, V.N. Ermolin, Stress Inhomogeneity in a Ceramic Surface Layer Under Action of an External Load. Part 1, Effect of Complex Mechanical Loading, Refractories and Industrial Ceramics 54 (2014) 416–419 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kuzin, S.N. Grigor’ev, V.N. Ermolin, Stress Inhomogeneity in a Ceramic Surface Layer under Action of an External Load. Part 2, Effect of Thermal Loading, Refractories and Industrial Ceramics 54 (2014) 4 97–501 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.