Mechanics & Industry
Volume 17, Number 1, 2016
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||16 October 2015|
- A. Kaddour, B. Benyoucef, Simulation of a photo-solar generator for an optimal output by a parabolic photovoltaic concentrator of Stirling engine type, Phys. Proc. 21 (2011) 140–145 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Timoumi, I. Tlili, S. BenNasrallah, Performance optimization of Stirling engines, Renew. Energy 33 (2008) 2134–2144 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Chen, K. Wong, H. Chen, An experimental study on the performance of the moving regenerator for a c-type twin power piston Stirling engine, Energy Convers. Manage. 77 (2014) 118–128 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Cheng, Y. Juyu, Numerical model for predicting thermodynamic cycle and thermal efficiency of a beta-type Stirling engine with rhombic-drive mechanism, Renew. Energy 35 (2010) 2590–2601 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Keyanpour-Rad, H.R. Haghgou, F. Bahar, E. Afshari, Feasibility study of the application of solar heating systems in Iran. Renew. Energy 20 (2000) 333–345 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Alamdari P, Nematollahi O, Alemrajabi A. Solar energy potentials in Iran, Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev. 21 (2013) 778–788 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Samimi, Estimation of height-dependent solar irradiation and application to the solar climate of Iran, Solar Energy 52 (1994) 401–409 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Bahramia, P. Abbaszadeha, An overview of renewable energies in Iran, Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev. 24 (2013) 198–208 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Stoian Petrescu, C. Petre, M. Costea, O. Malancioiu, N. Boriaru, A. Dobrovicescu, C. Harman, A methodology of computation, design and optimization of solar Stirling power plant using hydrogen/oxygen fuel cells, Energy 35 (2010) 729–739 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Costea, Improvement of heat exchangers performance in view of the thermodynamic optimization of Stirling machine. Unsteady-state heat transfer in porous media, Ph.D. thesis, University Politehnica Bucharest & University Henri Poincaré Nancy 1, 1997. http://cat.inist.fr/%3faModele%3dafficheN%26cpsidt%3d183560 [Google Scholar]
- A. Bejan, Advanced engineering thermodynamics, John Wiley and Sons, New York, 1988 [Google Scholar]
- S. Petrescu, T. Florea, C. Harman, M. Costea, A method for calculating the coefficient for the regenerative losses in Stirling Machines, in the 5th European Stirling forum, Germany, pp. 121–219 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Rafeeu, A. Kadir, Thermal performance of parabolic concentrators under Malaysian environment: A case study, Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev. 16 (2012) 3826–3835 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Kongtragool, S. Wongwises, Performance of low-temperature differential Stirling engines, Renew. Energy 32 (2007) 547–566 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.