Mechanics & Industry
Volume 17, Number 1, 2016
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||24 September 2015|
- J.L.M. Hensen, Simulation for performance based building and systems design: some issues and solution directions, Proc. of 6th International Conference on Design and Decision Support Systems in Architecture and Urban Planning, 2002, pp. 186–199 [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Al-Homoud, Computer-aided building energy analysis techniques, Building and Environment 36 (2001) 421–433 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Wang, Y. Chen, Transient heat flow calculation for multilayer constructions using a frequency-domain regression method, Building and Environment 38 (2003) 45–61 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Roux, Proposition de modèles simplifiés pour l’étude du comportement thermique des bâtiments. INSA de Lyon, Thèse de Doctorat, 1984 [Google Scholar]
- G. Fraisse, C. Viardot, O. Lafabrie, G. Achard, Development of a simplified and accurate building model based on electrical analogy, Energy and Buildings 34 (2002) 1017–1031 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Parnis, Building thermal modeling using electric circuit simulation, Master Thesis, University of New South Wales, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- C. Ghiaus, I. Hazyuk, Calculation of optimal thermal load of intermittently heated buildings, Energy and Buildings 42 (2010) 1248–1258 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Hazyuk, C. Ghiaus, D. Penhouet, Optimal temperature control of intermittently heated buildings using Model Predictive Control: Part I – Building modeling, Building and Environment 51 (2012) 379–387 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Thellier, F. Monchoux, M. Bonnis-Sassi, B. Lartigue, Modeling additional solar constraints on a human being inside a room, Solar Energy 82 (2008) 290–301 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Bacher, H. Madsen, Identifying suitable models for the heat dynamics of buildings, Energy and Buildings 43 (2011) 1511–1522 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.T. McDonald, S.H. Friskney, D.J. Ulrich, Thermal model of the dishwasher heater in air, IEEE Trans. Ind. Appl. 25 (1989) 1176–1180 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Park, M. Ruellan, N. Martaj, R. Bennacer, E. Monmasson, Generic thermal model of electrical appliances in thermal building: Application to the case of a refrigerator, Energy and Buildings 62 (2013) 335–342 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.