Mechanics & Industry
Volume 17, Number 2, 2016
|Number of page(s)||15|
|Published online||01 February 2016|
- Y. Zhou, F. Lan, J. Chen, Crashworthiness research on S-shaped front rails made of steel–aluminum hybrid materials, Thin-Walled Struct. 49 (2011) 291–297 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Lu, T. Yu, Energy absorption of structures and materials, Elsevier, 2003 [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Association, Aluminum in cars, Technical report 2008, Available online at: http://www.eaa. net/upl/4/en/doc/Aluminium in cars Sept2008. pdf [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Alavi, J. Haddad Hamedani, Comparative analysis of energy absorption and deformations of thin walled tubes with various section geometries, Thin-Walled Struct. 48 (2010) 946–954 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Reid, Plastic deformation mechanisms in axially compressed metal tubes used as impact energy absorbers, Int. J. Mech. Sci. 35 (1993) 1035–1052 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X.-P. Zhou, J.-H. Wang, Study on the coalescence mechanism of splitting failure of crack-weakened rock subjected to compressive loads, Mech. Res. Commun. 32 (2005) 161–171 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Cheng, W. Altenhof, Load/displacement and energy absorption performances of AA6061-T6 tubes under a cutting deformation mode, Int. J. Crashworthiness 10 (2005) 621–633 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Yi Jin, W. Altenhof, T. Kapoor, An experimental investigation into the cutting deformation mode of AA6061-T6 round extrusions, Thin-Walled Struct. 44 (2006) 773–786 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Majumder, et al., Quasi-static axial cutting of AA6061 T4 and T6 round extrusions,Proc. Instit. Mech. Eng. 222 (2008) 183–195 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.Y. Jin, W. Altenhof, An analytical model on the steady-state deformation of circular tubes under an axial cutting deformation mode, Int. J. Solids Struct. 48 (2011) 269–279 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Chung Kim Yuen, et al., Axial splitting of circular tubes by means of blast load, Int. J. Impact Eng. 53 (2013) 17–28 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Niknejad, B. Rezaei, G.H. Liaghat, Empty circular metal tubes in the splitting process–theoretical and experimental studies, Thin-Walled Struct. 72 (2013) 48–60 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Marzbanrad, A. Keshavarzi, F.H. Aboutalebi, Influence of elastic and plastic support on the energy absorption of the extruded aluminium tube using ductile failure criterion, Int. J. Crashworthiness 19 (2014) 172–181 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Hooputra, et al., A comprehensive failure model for crashworthiness simulation of aluminium extrusions, Int. J. Crashworthiness 9 (2004) 449–464 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Kolmogorov, Spannungen deformationen bruch, 1970, p. 230 [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Hill, T.L. Panontin, Micromechanical modeling of fracture initiation in 7050 aluminum, Eng. Fracture Mech. 69 (2002) 2163–2186 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Marzbanrad, A. Keshavarzi, A Numerical and experimental study on the crash behavior of the extruded aluminum crash box with elastic support, Latin Am. J. Solids Struct. 11 (2014) 1329–1348 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.