Mechanics & Industry
Volume 17, Number 4, 2016
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||01 June 2016|
- R. Hosseinzadeh, M. Shokrieh, L. Lessard, Damage behavior of fiber reinforced composite plates subjected to drop weight impacts, Composites Sci. Technol. 66 (2006) 61–68 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Perillo, N.P. Vedivik, A.T. Echtermeyer, Damage development in stitch bonded GFRP composite plates under low velocity impact: Experimental and numerical results, J. Composite Mater. 49 (2015) 601–615 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Caputo, A. De Luca, G. Lamanna, R. Borrelli, U. Mercurio, Numerical study for the structural analysis of composite laminates subjected to low velocity impact, Composites B, Eng. 67 (2014) 296–302 [Google Scholar]
- Z. Aslan, R. Karakuzu, B. Okutan, The response of laminated composite plates under low-velocity impact loading, Composite Struct. 59 (2003) 119–128 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Guiamatsia, J.K. Ankersen, L. Iannucci, M. Fouinneteau, Enriched finite elements for the efficient prediction of impact-induced damage in composite laminates, Composites Sci. Technol. 79 (2013) 87–96 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Goo, K. Seo, J. Seung, Dynamic contact analysis of laminated composite plates under low-velocity impact, AIAA J. 35 (1997) 1518–1524 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Reyes, U. Sharma, Modeling and damage repair of woven thermoplastic composites subjected to low velocity impact, Composite Struct. 92 (2010) 523–531 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.N. Reddy, A refined Non-linear theory of plates with Tranverse Shear Deformation, Int. J. Solids Struct. 20 (1998) 881–899 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Cederbaum et al., Random Vibration and Reliability of Composites structures, Technomic Publication Company Co. Inc., 1992, pp. 28–53 [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Berthelot, Matériaux composites. Comportement mécanique et analyse des structures, Collection Masson, 1998 [Google Scholar]
- W.C. Jackson, C. Jr Poe, The Use of impact Force as a Scale Parameter for the impact response of Composite laminates, J. Composites Technol. Res. 15 (1993) 282–289 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Thangjithan, L. Librescu, G. Cederbaum, Low-Velocity Impact Response of Orthotropic plates Using a Higher-Order Theory, AIAA/ASME/ASCE/AHS 48th Structures, Structural Dynamics and Materials Conference, Monterey, CA, April 6–8, 1987, pp. 448–457 [Google Scholar]
- C.T. Sun, S. Chattopadhyay, Dynamic response of anisotropic laminated plates under initial stress ti impact mass, J. Applied Mech. 42 (1975) 693–698 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.