Mechanics & Industry
Volume 17, Number 5, 2016
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||10 June 2016|
- Y.G. G, M.K. Kang, A new upper bound for unconstrained two-dimensional cutting and packing, J. Oper. Res. Soc. 53 (2002) 587–591 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Ayadi, N. Cheikhrouhou, F. Masmoudi, A new formulation of the two-dimensional cutting-stock problem with consideration of demand planning, Int. J. Adv. Oper. Manag. 4 (2012) 27–61 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Silva, F. Alvelos, J.M. Valério de Carvalho, Integrating two-dimensional cutting stock and lot-sizing problem, J. Oper. Res. Soc. 65 (2014) 108–123 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Andrade, E.G. Birgin, R. Morabito, Two-stage two-dimensional guillotine cutting stock problems with usable leftover, Int. Trans. Ope. Res. 23 (2016) 121–145 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.C. Cherri, M.N. Arenales, H.H. Yanasse, K.C. Poldi, A.C. Gonçalves Vianna, The one-dimensional cutting stock problem with usable leftovers – A survey, Eur. J. Oper. Res. 236 (2014) 395–402 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Bang-Jensen, R. Larsen, Efficient algorithms for real-life instances of the variable size bin packing problem, Comput. Oper. Res. 39 (2012) 2848–2857 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Ayadi, N. Cheikhrouhou, A. Mellouli, F. Masmoudi, A hybrid heuristic to solve the two dimensional cutting stock problem with consideration of forecasts, IEEE International Conference on Computers & Industrial Engineering, 6–9 July 2009, Troyes, France, pp. 221–226 [Google Scholar]
- C. Chu, J. Antonio, Approximate algorithms to solve real-life multicriteria cutting stock problems, Oper. Res. 47 (1999) 495–508 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Alvarez-Valdés, A. Parajón, J. Manuel Tamarit, A tabu search algorithm for large-scale guillotine (un)constrained two-dimensional cutting problems, Comput. Oper. Res. 29 (2002) 925–947 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Faina, An application of simulated annealing to the cutting stock problem, Eur. J. Oper. Res. 114 (1999) 542–556 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Poli, Analysis of the Publications on the Applications of Particle Swarm Optimisation, J. Artif. Evol. Appl. 2008 (2008) ID685175 [Google Scholar]
- G. Ben Lagha, N. Dahmani, S. Krichen, Particle Swarm Optimization Approach For Resolving The Cutting Stock Problem, IEEE International Conference on Advanced Logistics and Transport, 1–3 Mai 2014, Hammamet, Tunisia, pp. 259–263 [Google Scholar]
- D. Liu, K. Tan, S. Huang, C. Goh, W. Ho, On solving multi-objective bin packing problems using evolutionary particle swarm optimization, Eur. J. Oper. Res. 190 (2008) 357–382 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Barkallah, O. Ayadi, F. Masmoudi, Partical Swarm Optimization for the 2D guillotine cutting problem, 1st International Conference on Multiphysics modeling and simulation for Systems Design (MMSSD), 17–19 December 2014, Sousse, Tunisia [Google Scholar]
- M. Clerc, L’optimisation par essaims particulaires : versions paramétriques et adaptatives, Hermes, 2005 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.