Mechanics & Industry
Volume 18, Number 1, 2017
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||15 December 2016|
- A.F. Preez, D.G. Kröger, The effect of the heat exchanger arrangement and wind-break walls on the performance of natural draft dry-cooling towers subjected to cross-winds, J. Wind Eng. Ind. Aerodyn. 58 (1995) 293–303 [Google Scholar]
- G. Amur, B. Milton, J. Reizes, J. Madadnia, S. Beecham, P. Brady, H. Koosha, Role of Plant Building in a Power Plant Acting as Barrier to the Wind Affecting the Natural Draft Cooling Tower Performance, Proc. 15th Australasian Fluid Mech. Conf., 2004, 470–475 [Google Scholar]
- N. Kapas, Investigation of Flow Characteristic of Heller Type Cooling Towers with Different Cooling Delta Angle, Period. Polytech. Ser. Mech. Eng. 47 (2003) 143–150 [Google Scholar]
- Q. Wei, B. Zhang, K. Liu, X. Du, X. Meng, A Study of the Unfavorable Effects of Wind on the Cooling Efficiency of Dry Cooling Towers J. Wind Eng. Ind. Aerodyn. 54-55 (1995) 633–643 [Google Scholar]
- T.J. Bender, D.J. Bergstrom, K.S. Rezkallah, Study on the Effects of Wind on the Air Intake Flow Rate of a Cooling Tower: Part 2. Wind Wall Study I, J. Wind Eng. Ind. Aerodyn. 64 (1996) 61–72 [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Eldredge, D.J. Benton, J.W. Hodgson, An Investigation of The Effects of Flue Gas Injection on Natural Draft Cooling Tower Performance, J. Eng. Gas Turbine Power 119 (1997) 478–484 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Wang, S. Feng-zhong, Z. Yuan-bin, G. Ming, R. Lei, Experimental research of the guiding channels effect on the thermal performance of wet cooling towers subjected to crosswinds, Appl. Thermal Eng. 30 (2010) 533–538 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Ardekani, M.A. Ranjbar, Field study on airflow pattern through radiator of Heller dry cooling tower, Modares Mech. Eng. 13 (2013) 30–40 (In Persian) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Ardekani, F. Farhani, M. Mazidi, Effects of Cross Wind Conditions on Efficiency of Heller Dry Cooling Tower, Exp. Heat Transfer J. 28 (2015) 344–353 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Ardekani, Design and Application of Low Speed Wind Tunnel, Tehran, Khaje Nasir Toosi University Publication, 2009, pp. 142–170 [Google Scholar]
- G.J. Klein, K.F. Tupper, J.J. Green, The Design of Corners in Fluid Channels, Canadian J. Res. 3 (1930) [Google Scholar]
- J.B. Barlow, W.H. Rae, A. Pop, Low Speed Wind Tunnel Testing, A Wiley-Intercience Publication. John Wiley and Sons, Inc. (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Metrological report, Karaj Agricultural Synoptic Weather Station, 2001–2012 [Google Scholar]
- The Heller Systems, Ref. No. 8325-LK, EGI, Budapest, Hungry, 1984 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.