Mechanics & Industry
Volume 18, Number 5, 2017
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||01 November 2017|
- E.-H. Brahmi, L. Denis-Vidal, Z. Cherfi, Simulation and optimization of engine performance using kriging model and genetic algorithm, Mathematical Methods in Reliability, Moscow, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- S. Jeong, Y. Minemura, S. Obayashi, Optimization of combustion chamber for diesel engine using kriging model, J. Fluid Sci. Technol. 1 (2006) 138–146 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Castric, Méthodes de recalage de modeles et application aux emissions des moteurs diesel, Université de Technologie de Compiègne, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- S. Cagin, X. Fischer, N. Bourabaa, E. Delacourt, C. Morin, D. Coutellier, A methodology for a new qualified numerical model of a 2-stroke diesel engine design, The International Conference On Advances in Civil, Structural and Mechanical Engineering − CSME 2014 Hong-Kong, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- S. Cagin, et al. Scavenging process analysis in a 2-stroke engine by CFD approach for a parametric 0D model development, in: 7th International Energy, Energy and Environment Symposium, Valenciennes, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- A. Cichocki, R. Zdunek, S. Choi, R. Plemmons, S.-I. Amari, Non-negative tensor factorization using alpha and beta divergences, in: IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing, Honolulu, Hawaii, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- A. Shashua, T. Hazan, Non-negative tensor factorization with applications to statistics and computer vision. ICML '05, in: Proceedings of the 22nd International Conference on Machine learning, New York, 2005, pp. 792–799 [Google Scholar]
- D.D. Lee, H.S. Seung, Learning the parts of objects by nonnegative matrix factorization, Nature 401 (1999) 788–791 [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- D. Krige, A statistical approach to some basic mine valuation problems on the witwatersrand, J. Chem. Metal. Min. Soc. South Africa 52 (1964) 119–139 [Google Scholar]
- G. Matheron, The intrinsic random functions and their applications, Adv. Appl. Probab. 5 (1973) 439–468 [Google Scholar]
- P. Goovaert, Geostatistics for natural resources evaluation, Oxford Uni., 1997 [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Davis, Statistics and data analysis in geology, second ed., New York, 1986 [Google Scholar]
- S. Cagin, et al. A new reduced model of scavenging to optimize cylinder design, Simulation − Transactions of the Society for Modeling and Simulation International. 92 (2016) 507–520 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.