Mechanics & Industry
Volume 18, Number 5, 2017
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||01 November 2017|
- E.-H. Brahmi, L. Denis-Vidal, Z. Cherfi, Simulation and optimization of engine performance using kriging model and genetic algorithm, Mathematical Methods in Reliability, Moscow, 2009
- S. Jeong, Y. Minemura, S. Obayashi, Optimization of combustion chamber for diesel engine using kriging model, J. Fluid Sci. Technol. 1 (2006) 138–146 [CrossRef]
- S. Castric, Méthodes de recalage de modeles et application aux emissions des moteurs diesel, Université de Technologie de Compiègne, 2007
- S. Cagin, X. Fischer, N. Bourabaa, E. Delacourt, C. Morin, D. Coutellier, A methodology for a new qualified numerical model of a 2-stroke diesel engine design, The International Conference On Advances in Civil, Structural and Mechanical Engineering − CSME 2014 Hong-Kong, 2014
- S. Cagin, et al. Scavenging process analysis in a 2-stroke engine by CFD approach for a parametric 0D model development, in: 7th International Energy, Energy and Environment Symposium, Valenciennes, 2015
- A. Cichocki, R. Zdunek, S. Choi, R. Plemmons, S.-I. Amari, Non-negative tensor factorization using alpha and beta divergences, in: IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing, Honolulu, Hawaii, 2007
- A. Shashua, T. Hazan, Non-negative tensor factorization with applications to statistics and computer vision. ICML '05, in: Proceedings of the 22nd International Conference on Machine learning, New York, 2005, pp. 792–799
- D.D. Lee, H.S. Seung, Learning the parts of objects by nonnegative matrix factorization, Nature 401 (1999) 788–791 [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- D. Krige, A statistical approach to some basic mine valuation problems on the witwatersrand, J. Chem. Metal. Min. Soc. South Africa 52 (1964) 119–139
- G. Matheron, The intrinsic random functions and their applications, Adv. Appl. Probab. 5 (1973) 439–468 [CrossRef]
- P. Goovaert, Geostatistics for natural resources evaluation, Oxford Uni., 1997
- J.C. Davis, Statistics and data analysis in geology, second ed., New York, 1986
- S. Cagin, et al. A new reduced model of scavenging to optimize cylinder design, Simulation − Transactions of the Society for Modeling and Simulation International. 92 (2016) 507–520 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.