Mechanics & Industry
Volume 19, Number 6, 2018
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||01 February 2019|
- D. Radaj, C.M. Sonsino, W. Fricke, Fatigue assessment of welded joints by local approaches, 2nd ed., Woodhead Publishing Ltd., Cambridge, 2006 [Google Scholar]
- B. Atzori, G. Meneghetti, Fatigue strength of fillet welded structural steels: finite elements, strain gauges and reality, Int. J. Fatigue 23 (2001) 713–721 [Google Scholar]
- X.Y. Li, T. Partanen, T. Nykanen, T. Bjork, Finite element analysis of the effect of weld geometry and load condition on the fatigue strength of lap joint, Int. J. Press. Vessel Piping 78 (2001) 591–597 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.M. Sonsino, Effect of residual stresses on the fatigue behaviour of welded joints depending on loading conditions and weld geometry, Int. J. Fatigue 31 (2009) 88–101 [Google Scholar]
- P. Dong, J.K. Hong, D. Osage, M. Prager, Master S–N curve approach for fatigue evaluation of welded components, WRC, Bulletin No. 474, Welding Research Council, New York, 2002 [Google Scholar]
- BS7608: Code of Practice for Fatigue Design and Assessment of Steel Structures, British Standards Institution, London, 1993 [Google Scholar]
- W. Fricke, Review fatigue analysis of welded joints: state of development, Marine Struct. 16 (2003) 185–200 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Yokota, K. Anami, Local stress approach for fatigue assessment of welded joint, Kochi University of Technology, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- E. Haibach, Die Schwingfestigkeit von Schweissverdindungen ausder Sicht einer örtlichen Beanspruchungsmessung. Laboratorium für Betriebsfestigkeit, Darmstadt, Bericht No. FB-77, 1968 [Google Scholar]
- W. Fricke, IIW recommendations for the fatigue assessment of welded structures by notch stress analysis, Woodhead Publishing Ltd., Cambridge, 2012 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Jonsson, Z. Barsoum, J.-O. Sperle, Weight optimization and fatigue design of a welded bogie beam structure in a construction equipment, Eng. Failure Anal. 19 (2012) 63–76 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Al-Mukhtar, S. Henkel, H. Biermann, P. Hübner, A finite element calculation of stress intensity factors of cruciform and butt welded joints for some geometrical parameters, Jordan J. Mech. Ind. Eng. 3 (2009) 236–245 [Google Scholar]
- K.C. Goes, A.F. Camarão, G.F. Batalha, Multiaxial fatigue of welded joints: a method for fatigue life prediction, in Proceedings of 20th International Congress of Mechanical Engineering, COBEM 2009, November 15–20, 2009, Gramado, RS, Brazil [Google Scholar]
- B. Baik, K. Yamada, T. Ishikawa, Fatigue strength of fillet welded joint subjected to plate bending, Steel Struct. 8 (2008) 163–169 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.