Mechanics & Industry
Volume 20, Number 1, 2019
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- S. Zauscher, D.F. Caulfield, A.H. Nissan, The influence of water on the elastic modulus of paper, Part I: extension of the H-bond theory, Tappi J. 79 (1996) 178–182 [Google Scholar]
- L. Salmén, E. Back, Effects of temperature and moisture on the tensile properties of packaging paper, Pap. Puu. 67 (1985) 477–482 [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Christensen, W.W. Barkas, Physical properties of paper pulps: elastic properties of wet mats of papermaking fibres, Nature 171 (1953) 165–166 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Caulfield, Effect of moisture and temperature on the mechanical properties of paper, Syracuse University, New York, 1990, pp. 50–62 [Google Scholar]
- H.W. Haslach Jr., The moisture and rate-dependent mechanical properties of paper: a review, Mech. Time Depend. Mater. 4 (2000) 169–210 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Kubát, B. Lindbergson, Damping transients in polymers during sorption and desorption, J. Appl. Polym. Sci. 9 (1965) 2651–2654 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.-P. E, Z.W. Wang, Plateau stress of paper honeycomb as response to various relative humidities, Packag. Technol. Sci. 23 (2010) 203–216 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z.W. Wang, Y.-P. E, Mathematical modelling of energy absorption property for paper honeycomb in various ambient humidities, Mater. Des. 31 (2010) 4321–4328 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Wang, H.X. Gong, Z.Y. Bai, Effect investigation of relative humidity and temperature on multi-layer corrugated sandwich structures, J. Sandw. Struct. Mater. 15 (2013) 156–167 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z.W. Wang, Y.-P. E, Energy absorption properties of multi-layered corrugated paperboard in various ambient humidities, Mater. Des. 32 (2011) 3476–3485 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.Z. Xiao, Z.Z. Shao, Effect of temperature on the static compression of molded pulp productions, in: 5th International Conference on Civil Engineering and Transportation, 2015, pp. 1786–1791 [Google Scholar]
- N. Navaranjan, A. Dickson, J. Paltakari, I. Kai, Humidity effect on compressive deformation and failure of recycled and virgin layered corrugated paperboard structures, Compos. Part B 45 (2013) 965–971 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Park, G. Kim, H. Kim, J. Park, G. Kim, H. Kim, S. Kwon, M. Mitusoka, E. Inoue, T. Okayasu, Characteristics of vibration transmissibility for corrugated paperboard, J. Fac. Agr. Kyushu Univ. 56 (2011) 327–333 [Google Scholar]
- Y.F. Guo, J.H. Zhang, Shock absorbing characteristics and vibration transmissibility of honeycomb paperboard, Shock Vib. 11 (2004) 521–531 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.Z. Wang, L.J. Cao, Different thickness of honeycomb paperboard vibration frequency of testing and simulation, Adv. Mater. Res. 328–330 (2011) 1421–1424 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.P. Zhu, S.S. Zhou, R.C. He, Estimation of dynamic properties of honeycomb paperboard and parameters identification, IJET 3 (2011) 485–490 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhang, Honeycomb paper pallet stacking experimental analysis of dynamic characteristics, China Mod. Edu. Equip. 13 (2010) 68–71 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.