Mechanics & Industry
Volume 20, Number 2, 2019
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||08 April 2019|
- G. Tziritas, Recursive and iterative estimation of the two-dimensional velocity field and reconstruction of three-dimensional motion, Signal Process. 16 (1989) 53–72 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Wodtke, A. Olszewski, M. Wasilczuk, Application of the fluid-structure interaction technique for the analysis of hydrodynamic lubrication problems, Proc. Inst. Mech. Eng. Part J J. Eng. Tribol. 227 (2013) 888–897 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Tian, Y. Sun, C. Liu et al., Elastohydrodynamic lubricated cylindrical joints for rigid-flexible multibody dynamics, Comput. Struct. 114–115 (2013) 106–120. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Liu, S. Liu, Y. Wu et al., Numerical simulation of hydraulic turbine based on fluid-structure coupling, Chin. J. Hydrodyn. (2008) 345–351. [Google Scholar]
- J.G. Xu, H. Chen, B. Wang et al., Dynamic modeling study of aqueduct structure with fluid-structure coupling, J. Nanjing Univ. Sci. Technol. 2005. [Google Scholar]
- P.L. Zhang, H. Zhang, Z.D. Wu et al., Application of the fluid-solid-heat interaction method to study the lubrication of a 1000-MW turbine generator journal bearing, Large Electr. Mach. Hydraulic Turbine 05 (2013) 30–33. [Google Scholar]
- W.G. Mao, X. Han, G.P. Liu, Research on the dynamic characteristics of nonlinear slide bearing oil films based on fluid-solid interaction, China Mech. Eng. 25 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Y.X. Shi, Y. Yang, Y.Z. Wang, Simulation analysis of fluid-solid coupling for hydrodynamic sliding bearings, Process Equip. Piping 51 (2014) 43–46 [Google Scholar]
- J.G. Yang, T. Cai, M. Gao, Three-dimensional fluid-solid analytical model of steam turbine bearings, Proc. Chin. Soc. Electr. Eng. 24 (2004) 147–151 [Google Scholar]
- X.F. Wang, D.G. Chang, J.Z. Wang, Kinematic investigation of tripod sliding universal joint based on coordinate transformation, Multibody Syst. Dyn. 22 (2009) 97–113 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhou, D.G. Chang, S.M. Li, Analysis on grease lubrication properties of the tripod sliding universal coupling in automotive transmission shaft, Ind. Lubr. Tribol. 69 (2017) 598–604 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhou, Study on the dual automotive universal joint friction and lubrication, Qingdao University of Science and Technology, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- S. Zhang, L.J. Xiao, Q. Liu et al, Tribology performance testing and fluid-solid-thermal coupling simulation of automotive ventilated disc brakes, Automot. Eng. 39 (2017) 675–682. [Google Scholar]
- L.D. Li, S. Li, Numerical simulation technology based on CFX and Workbench software, China Measur. Test 36 (2010) 79–80+ 83. [Google Scholar]
- T. Li, Study on the transient characteristics of hydrodynamic mechanical seal multi-field interaction, Jiangsu University, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- S.J. Zheng, Liquid-solid-thermal coupling analysis and flow visualization of cartridge poppet valves, Taiyuan University of Technology, 2015. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.