Mechanics & Industry
Volume 20, Number 8, 2019
Selected scientific topics in recent applied engineering – 20 Years of the ‘French Association of Mechanics – AFM’
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||16 July 2020|
- P. Verpeaux, A. Millard, T. Charras, CASTEM 2000: Une approche moderne du calcul des structures, in J.M. Fouet, P. Ladeveze and R. Ohayon (Eds.), Calcul des structures et Intelligence artificielle, Pluralis, Paris, France (1989) 261–271 [Google Scholar]
- C. Guerin, T. Laporte, C. Cappelaere, C. Vaille, P. Mongabure, A. Miquet, P. Bouffioux, CAST3M modelling of a spent fuel assembly bending during a handling accident. Rod failure risk evaluation from the experimental results of spent fuel rod bending test, Mech. Ind. 15 , 301–305 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Hirose, M. Ozawa, A. Yamauchi, Fuel rod mechanical behavior under dynamic load condition on high burnup spent fuel of BWR and PWR, in International Conference on Management of Spent Fuel from Nuclear Power Reactors: An Integrated Approach to the Back-End of the Fuel Cycle , 15-19 June 2015, Vienna, Austria. Available at http://www-pub.iaea.org/iaeameetings/cn226p/Session7/ID75HIROSE.pdf [Google Scholar]
- T. Hirose, M. Ozawa, H. Miura, T. Baba, K. Kamimura, Japan Nuclear Energy Safety Organization (JNES), Research on integrity of high burnup spent fuel under long term dry storage and transport. NEA/CSNI/R (2013) 10. Available at https://www.oecd-nea.org/nsd/docs/2013/csni-r2013-10.pdf [Google Scholar]
- O. Dahlblom, N. Ottosen, Smeared crack analysis using generalized fictitious crack model, J. Eng. Mech. 116, 55–76 (1990) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.