Mechanics & Industry
Volume 22, 2021
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||08 March 2021|
- R. Bontempo, M. Manna, Efficiency optimisation of advanced gas turbine recuperative-cycles, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part A: Journal of Power and Energy (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Golneshan, H. Nemati, Energy and exergy comparison of three similar combined power cycles, Mechanics & Industry 20 , 504 (2019) [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Bapat, G.D. Gokak, Exergetic evaluation and optimization of Combined Heat and Power (CHP) plant of 20.7 MW capacities under varying load conditions: a case study exergetic evaluation and optimization of Combined Heat and Power (CHP) plant of 20.7 MW capacities under varying load conditions: a case study, European Journal of Electrical Engineering 21 , 207–219 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Golneshan, H. Nemati, Evaluation of six gas turbine evaporative cooling for Fars-Iran, Annales de Chimie, Science des Materiaux 42, 281 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Karakurt, Performance analysis of a steam turbine power plant at part load conditions, Journal of Thermal Engineering 3 , 1121–1128 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G.R. Ahmadi, D. Toghraie, Energy and exergy analysis of Montazeri Steam Power Plant in Iran, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 56 , 454–463 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kaushik, V.S. Reddy, S. Tyagi, Energy and exergy analyses of thermal power plants: a review, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 15 , 1857–1872 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- P. Regulagadda, I. Dincer, G.F. Naterer, Exergy analysis of a thermal power plant with measured boiler and turbine losses, Applied Thermal Engineering 30 , 970–976 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- I.H. Aljundi, Energy and exergy analysis of a steam power plant in Jordan, Applied Thermal Engineering 29 , 324–328 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ameri, P. Ahmadi, S. Khanmohammadi, Exergy analysis of a 420 MW combined cycle power plant, International Journal of Energy Research 32 , 175–183 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- D. Hou, S. Shao, Y. Zhang, S.L. Liu, Y. Chen, S.S. Zhang, Exergy analysis of a thermal power plant using a modeling approach, Clean Technologies and Environmental Policy 14 , 805–813 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- C. Borgnakke, R.E. Sonntag, Fundamentals of thermodynamics, Wiley Global Education, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Moran, H.N. Shapiro, D.D. Boettner, M.B. Bailey, Fundamentals of Engineering Thermodynamics, Wiley, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- H. Kurt, Z. Recebli, E. Gedik, Performance analysis of open cycle gas turbines, International Journal of Energy Research 33 , 285–294 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.