Mechanics & Industry
Volume 22, 2021
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||30 April 2021|
- F.L. Litvin, A. Fuentes, K. Hayasaka, Design, manufacture, stress analysis, and experimental tests of low-noise high endurance spiral bevel gears, Mech. Mach. Theory 41, 83–118 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- H.J. Stadtfeld, Tribology aspects in angular transmission systems part IV: spiral bevel gears, Gear Technology 66–72 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- F.L. Litvin, Y. Zhang, M. Lundy, C. Heine, Determination of settings of a tilted head cutter for generation of hypoid and spiral bevel gears, ASME J. Mech. Transm. Autom. Des. 110, 495–500 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Shtipelman, Design and Manufacture of Hypoid Gears, Wiley, New York, 1978 [Google Scholar]
- F.L. Litvin, A. Fuentes, Gear Geometry and Applied Theory, 2nd edition, Cambridge University Press, New York, 2004 [Google Scholar]
- F.L. Litvin, Y. Zhang, Local synthesis and tooth contact analysis of face-milled spiral bevel gears, Technical Report National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Cleveland, 1991 [Google Scholar]
- Beijing Gear Factory, Spiral Bevel Gear 1974, Science Press (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- K. Kawasaki, H. Tamura, Duplex spread blade method for cutting hypoid gears with modified tooth surface, J. Mech. Des. 120, 441–447 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- L.L. Geng, X.Z. Deng, X.M. Cao et al., Research on calculation of machine-tool settings and flank modification for spiral bevel gear by duplex spread blade method based on 4-axis CNC milling machine, J. Adv. Mech. Des. Syst. Manuf., 14, 1–16 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Gleason Works, Calculation Instructions Generated Hypoid Gears Duplex Helical Method, The Gleason Works, New York, 1971 [Google Scholar]
- C.B. Tsay, J.Y. Lin, A mathematical model for the tooth geometry of hypoid gears, Manuf. Compu. Model. 18, 23–34 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- A. Gonzalez-Perez, A. Fuentes, K. Hayasaka, Computerized design and tooth contact analysis of spiral bevel gears generated by the duplex helical method, in: ASME 2011 International Design Engineering Technical Conferences and Computers and Information in Engineering Conference, American Society of Mechanical Engineers, Washington, DC, United states, 2011, pp. 149–158 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, H.Z. Yan, New methodology for determining basic machine settings of spiral bevel and hypoid gears manufactured by duplex helical method, Mech. Mach. Theory 100, 283–295 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, H.Z. Yan, T. Zeng, Cutting principle and tooth contact analysis of spiral bevel and hypoid gears generated by duplex helical method, J. Mech. Eng. 51, 15–23 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Bodzás, Designing and analysis of the TCA parameters of a bevel gear having circular tooth direction in the function of the moment, J. Appl. Polym. Sei. Eng. 6, 310–328 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.