Mechanics & Industry
Volume 23, 2022
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||04 July 2022|
- J.C. Hung, C.C. Lin, Investigations on the material property changes of ultrasonic-vibration assisted aluminum alloy upsetting, Mater. Design. 45, 412–420 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Ma, Y. Segawa, Y. Miyazaki et al., Effects of periodic waveform wrinkles on ultrasonic reflection characteristics in press forming, Proc. Manuf. 15, 969–975 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Liu, X. Shan, K. Guo et al., Experimental study on titanium wire drawing with ultrasonic vibration, Ultrasonics. 83, 60–67 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Zarei, M. Farzin, M. Mashayekhi, Investigating the ultrasonic assistance in the tube hydroforming process, J. Appl. Comput. Mech. 3, 178–184 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Xu, Y. Lei, H. Zhang, et al., Research on the micro-extrusion process of copper T2 with different ultrasonic vibration modes, Metals 9, 1209 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Banabic, I.R. DöRr, Prediction of the forming limit diagrams in pulsatory straining, J. Mater. Process. Technol. 45, 551–556 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Banabic, S. Valasutean, The effect of vibratory straining upon forming limit diagrams, J. Mater. Process. Technol. 34, 431–437 (1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Najafizadeh, M. Rajabi, R. Hashemi et al., Improved microstructure and mechanical properties of sheet metals in ultrasonic vibration enhanced biaxial stretch forming, J. Theor. Appl. Vib. Acoust. 5, 1–10 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Gorji, B. Berisha, P. Hora, et al., Modeling of localization and fracture phenomena in strain and stress space for sheet metal forming, Int. J. Mater. Form. 9, 573–584 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Paul, S. Roy, S. Sivaprasad et al., Forming limit diagram generation from in-plane uniaxial and notch tensile test with local strain measurement through digital image correlation, Phys. Mesomech. 22, 340–344 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Taylor, M. Weiss, T. Hilditch et al., Formability of cryo-rolled aluminium in uniaxial and biaxial tension, Mater. Sci. Eng. 555, 148–153 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Marciniak, K. Kuczyński, Limit strains in the processes of stretch-forming sheet metal, Int. J. Mech. Sci. 9, 609–620 (1967) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q.T. Pham, B.H. Lee, K.C. Park et al., Influence of the post-necking prediction of hardening law on the theoretical forming limit curve of aluminium sheets, Int. J. Mech. Sci. 140, 521–536 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Holmberg, B. Enquist, P. Thilderkvist, Evaluation of sheet metal formability by tensile tests, J. Mater. Process. Technol. 145, 72–83 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.L. Zha, W. Chen, Theories and experiments on effects of acoustic energy field in micro-square cup drawing, Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol. 104, 4791–4802 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.