Mechanics & Industry
Volume 23, 2022
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||17 August 2022|
- Y. Guangming, Z. Shengyi, H. Jinyi, C. Dijie, Study on safety inspection and evaluation methods of hydraulic metal structures, Dam Safety 06 , 58–61 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- L. Jianbin, W. Shijing, Y. Zhize, Z. Fan, Safety assessment of hydraulic steel gate based on analytic hierarchy process and fuzzy comprehensive evaluation, Hydropower Energy Sci. 34 , 195–198 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- W. Wenguang, L. Lianghui, H. Wenhao, H. Guoping, P. Jiajun, Fuzzy comprehensive evaluation of hydraulic steel gate safety based on variable weight method, Hydropower 45 , 89–94 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- W. Fei, Z. Shengyi, Z. Xiaojie, Safety and health evaluation of hydraulic steel gate based on game TOPSIS, Hydropower Energy Sci. 39 , 199–202 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- L. Haiying, F. Dong, S. Jian-cheng, Radar chart evaluation model for the status of medium voltage vacuum circuit breakers, Power Syst. Technol. 37 , 2053–2059 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R. Jiaju, L. Dan, Evaluation of food machinery design scheme based on improved fuzzy analytic hierarchy process, Mach. Des. Manufactur. 03 , 20‒22+27 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C. Meng, A. Shijie, W. Hongwei, Application of improved radar chart method in comprehensive evaluation of ship power system, Equip. Manufactur. Technol. 06 , 166‒168+171 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Gang, R. Dan, W. Qiang, Z. Xue-hao, Quantitative evaluation of greenness of steel enterprises for manufacturing process, Mach. Des. Manufactur. S1 , 157‒160+164 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Huili, L. Chen, Z. Danni, Comprehensive evaluation method based on radar chart, J. Nanjing Univ. Posts Telecommun. 02 , 75–79 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- D. Jiemin, L. Weibo, Multi-dimensional data visualization and feature analysis based on radar chart, Mod. Electr. Technol. 33 , 24–26 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Pengcheng, W. Zhengguo, L. Hui, Comprehensive evaluation method of power quality based on improved radar chart method, Electric Power Autom. Equip. 31 , 88–92 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- SL 226‒1998, Metal structure scrap standard for water conservancy and hydropower engineering [S] [Google Scholar]
- SL 240‒1999, Water conservancy and hydropower engineering gates and hoists, ship lifts. Equipment management rating standard [S] [Google Scholar]
- GB/T 14173‒2008, Specification for manufacture, installation and acceptance of steel gates for water conservancy and hydropower engineering[S] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.