Mécanique & Industries
Volume 9, Number 1, Janvier-Février 2008
|Page(s)||9 - 16|
|Published online||17 May 2008|
- J. Krikke, Sunrise for energy harvesting products, IEEE Pervasive Computing 4 (2005) 4–8 [Google Scholar]
- F. Mileti, I. Kurniawan, J. Tian, S. Sosin, A. Bossche, Generating power from spinning wheels, Delft University of Technology, Summer course DIMES: Oil in the cleanroom, 2005 [Google Scholar]
- E. Lefeuvre, A. Badel, C. Richard, L. Petit, D. Guyomar, A comparison between several vibration-powered piezoelectric generators for standalone systems, Sensors and Actuators A 126 (2006) 405–416 [Google Scholar]
- B. Cavallier, P. Berthelot, H. Nouira, E. Foltête, L. Hirsinger, S. Ballandras, Energy harvesting using vibrating structures excited by shock, IEEE Int. Ultrasonics Symp., Rotterdam, The Netherlands, 2005 [Google Scholar]
- P. Monnier, M. Collet, Definition of the mechanical design parameters to optimize efficiency of integral force feedback active damping strategy, J. Structural Control 12 (2005) 65–89 [Google Scholar]
- P. Glynne-Jones, M.J. Tudor, S.P. Beeby, N.M. White, An electromagnetic, vibration-powered generator for intelligent sensor system, Sensors and Actuators A 110 (2004) 344–349 [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Stephen, On energy harvesting from ambient vibration, J. Sound Vib. 293 (2006) 409–425 [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Lesieutre, G.K. Ottman, H.F. Hofmann, Damping as a result of piezoelectric energy harvesting, J. Sound Vib. 269 (2004) 991–1001 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Preumont, Vibration control of active structures: an introduction, Kluwer, 2nd edition, 2002 [Google Scholar]
- F. Peano, G. Coppa, C. Serazio, F. Peinetti, A. D'Angola, Nonlinear oscillations in a MEMS energy scavenger, Math. Comp. Modelling 43 (2006) 1412–1423 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.