Mécanique & Industries
Volume 11, Number 3-4, Mai-Août 2010Giens 2009
|Page(s)||265 - 270|
|Published online||15 November 2010|
- O. Cazacu, B. Plunkett, F. Barlat, Orthotropic yield criterion for hexagonal closed packed metals, Int. J. Plasticity 22 (2006) 1171–1194 [Google Scholar]
- G. Lütjering, J.C. Williams, Titanium, Springer, 2nd edition, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- R. Hill, Constitutive modelling of orthotropic plasticity in sheet metals, J. Mech. Phys. Solids 38 (1990) 405–417 [Google Scholar]
- F. Barlat, J.W. Yoon, O. Cazacu, On the linear transformations of stress tensors for the description of plastic anisotropy, Int. J. Plasticity 23 (2007) 876–896 [Google Scholar]
- L. Duchêne, T. Lelotte, P. Flores, S. Bouvier, A.M. Habraken, Rotation of axes for anisotropic metal in fem simulations, Int. J. Plasticity 24 (2008) 397–4427 [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Chaboche, A review of some plasticity and viscoplasticity constitutive theories, Int. J. Plasticity 24 (2008) 1642–1693 [Google Scholar]
- M. Ben Tahar, E. Massoni, Use of the modified maximum force criterion for necking analysis during sheet bulging, 10th International Metal Forming Conference 2004, p. 229–234 [Google Scholar]
- X.Q. Peng, J. Cao, A continuum mechanics based on orthogonal constitutive model for woven composite fabrics, Compos. Part A-Appl. S. 36 (2005) 859–874 [Google Scholar]
- K. Mattiasson, On the co-rotational finite element formulation for large deformation problems, Ph.D. Thesis Chalmers University of Technology, 1983 [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Holzapfel, Nonlinear Solid Mechanics: A continuum approach for engineering, Wiley, 1st edition, 2000 [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Simo, R.L. Taylor, A return mapping algorithm for plane stress elastoplasticity, Int. J. Numer. Meth. Eng. 22 (2005) 649–670 [Google Scholar]
- R. Knockaert, Numerical and experimental study of the strain localization during sheet forming operations, Ph.D. Thesis, École des Mines de Paris, 2001 [Google Scholar]
- A. Gavrus, Identification automatique des paramètres rhéologiques par analyse inverse, Ph.D. Thesis, École des Mines de Paris, 1996 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.