Mécanique & Industries
Volume 11, Number 6, Novembre-Décembre 2010VCB (Vibrations, Chocs et Bruits)
|Page(s)||513 - 520|
|Published online||22 December 2010|
- I. Postlethwaite, M.C. Turner, G. Herrmann, Robust control applications, Annu. Rev. Control 31 (2007) 27–39 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.D. Anderson, A. Dehghani, Challenges of adaptive control-past, permanent and future, Annu. Rev. Control 32 (2008) 123–135 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Gaudiller, S. Bochard, Adaptive active control of flexible structures subjected to rigid body displacements, J. Sound Vib. 283 (2005) 311–339 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Van Den Hof, R.J. Schrama, Identification and control closed-loop issues, Automatica 31 (1995) 1751–1770 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Gevers, A decade of progress in iterative process control design: From theory to practice, J. Process Control 12 (2002) 519–531 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Katayama, Subspace methods for system identification, Springer-Verlag, London, 2005 [Google Scholar]
- H. Luş, Control theory based system identification, Ph.D. Thesis, Columbia University, New York, 2001 [Google Scholar]
- L. Renaudin, D. Rémond, Modal Behavior Monitoring of a Discrete Evolutive Structure, Proceedings of the 15th IFAC symposium on System Identification, St Malo, France, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- P. Van Overschee, B. De Moor, Subspace identification for linear systems: Theory implementation applications, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, Netherlands, 1996 [Google Scholar]
- M. De Angelis, H. Luş, R. Betti, R. Longman, Extracting physical parameters of mechanical models from identified state-space representations, J. Appl. Mech. Trans. ASME 69 (2002) 617–625 [Google Scholar]
- E. Balmès, New results on the identification of normal modes from experimental complex modes, Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing 11 (1997) 229–243 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.