Mécanique & Industries
Volume 11, Number 6, Novembre-Décembre 2010VCB (Vibrations, Chocs et Bruits)
|Page(s)||489 - 494|
|Published online||09 December 2010|
- J. Antoni, R.B. Randall, The Spectral Kurtosis: application to the vibratory surveillance and diagnostics of rotating machines, Mech. Syst. Signal Process. 20 (2006) 308–331 [Google Scholar]
- J. Antoni, The spectral kurtosis: a useful tool for characterising nonstationary signals, Mech. Syst. Signal Process. 20 (2006) 282–307 [Google Scholar]
- A. Widodo, B. Yang, Support vector machine in machine condition monitoring and fault diagnosis, Mech. Syst. Signal Process. 21 (2006) 2560–2574 [Google Scholar]
- L.B. Jack, A.K. Nandi, Fault detection using support vector machines and artificial neural network, augmented by genetic algorithms, Mech. Syst. Signal Process. 16 (2002) 373–390 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Samanta, K.R. Al-Balushi, S.A. Al-Araimi, Artificial neural network and support vector machine with genetic algorithm for bearing fault detection, Eng. Appl. Artif. Intell. 16 (2003) 657–665 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Rojas, K. Nandi, Detection and classification of rolling-element bearing faults using support vector machines, IEEE Workshop on Machine Learning for Signal Processing 12 (2005) 153–158 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Antoni, Fast Computation of the Kurtogram for the Detection of Transient Faults, Mech. Syst. Signal Process, in press [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Vapnik, Estimation of dependences based on empirical data, Springer, 1982 [Google Scholar]
- C.M. Bishop, Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics), Springer-Verlag New York, Inc., Secaucus, NJ, 2006 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.