Mécanique & Industries
Volume 12, Number 5, 2011
|Page(s)||333 - 342|
|Published online||04 November 2011|
- M.I. Cohan, Nylon plastics handbook, Hanser Gardner Publications, 1995 [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Tancrez, J. Pabiot, F. Rietsch, Damage and fracture mechanisms in thermoplastic-matrix composites in relation to processing and structural-parameters, Compos. Sci. Technol. 56 (1996) 725–731 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.N. Ota, S.C. Amico, K.G. Satyanarayana, Studies on the combined effect of injection temperature and fiber content on the properties of the polypropylene-glass fiber composites, Compos. Sci. Technol. 65 (2005) 873–881 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Gülü, A. Özdemir, E. Özdemir, Experimental investigation of the effect of glass fibres on the mechanical properties of polypropylene (PP) and polyamide 6 (PA6) plastics, Mater. Des. 27 (2006) 316–323 [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- B. Mouhmid, A. Imad, N. Benseddiq, S. Benmedakhène, A. Maazouz, A study of the mechanical behaviour of a glass fibre reinforced polyamide 6,6: Experimental investigation, Polymer. Tes. 25 (2006) 544–552 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yuanxin Zhou, P.K. Mallick, A non-linear damage model for the tensile behaviour of an injection molded short E-glass fiber reinforced polyamide-6,6, Mat. Sci. Eng. A 393 (2005) 303–309 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Thomasson, The influence of fibre properties of the performance of glass-fibre-reinforced polyamide 66, Compo. Sci. Technol. 59 (1999) 2315–2328 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Valentin, F. Paray, B. Guetta, The hygrothermal behaviour of glass fibre reinforced PA66 composites: a study of the effect of water absorption on their mechanical properties, J. Mater. Sci. 22 (1987) 46–56 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Akay, Moisture absorption and its influence on the tensile properties of glass fibre reinforced polyamide 6,6, Polym. Polym. Compos. 2 (1994) 349–354 [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Thomasson, Micromechanical parameters from macromechanical measurements on glass reinforced polyamide 6,6, Compo. Sci. Technol. 61 (2001) 2007–2016 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Sato, S. Kurachi, S. Sato, O. Kamigaito, Microfailure behaviour of randomly dispersed short fiber reinforced thermoplastic composites obtained by direct SEM Observation, J. Mater. Sci. 26 (1991) 3891–3898 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Sato, S. Kurachi, S. Sato, O. Kamigaito, Mechanism of fracture of short glass fibre-reinforced polyamide thermoplastic, J. Mater. Sci. 19 (1984) 1145–1152 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Sova, The morphology of fracture surface and mechanical properties of composite of polypropylene with glass fibres having different interface adhesion, J. Appl. Poly. Sci. 38 (1989) 511–528 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.