Mechanics & Industry
Volume 14, Number 2, 2013
|Page(s)||145 - 149|
|Published online||12 June 2013|
- S.W. Doebling, C.R. Farrar, M.B. Prime, A summary review of vibration-based damage identification methods, Shock Vibr. Dig. 30 (1998) 91–105 [Google Scholar]
- J.E. Mottershead, M.I. Friswell, Model updating in structural dynamics: a survey, J. Sound Vibr. 167 (1993) 347–375 [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Zhang, An overview of major development and issues in modal identification, In IMAC XXII: A Conference and Exposition on Structural Dynamics, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- W. Favoreel, B. De Moor, P. Van Overschee, Subspace state space system identification for industrial processes, J. Process Control 10 (2000) 149–155 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Van Overschee, B. DeMoor, Subspace Identification of Linear Systems: Theory, Implementation, Applications, Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1996 [Google Scholar]
- M. Viberg, B. Wahlberg, B. Ottersten, Analysis of state space system identification methods based on instrumental variables and subspace fitting, Automatica 33 (1997) 1603–1616 [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- A. Lee Swindlehurst, B. Ottersten, R. Roy, T. Kailath. A subspace fitting method for identification of linear state-space models, IEEE Trans. Automatic Control 40 (1995) 311–316 [Google Scholar]
- R. Serra, C. Gontier, M. Raffy, A subspace fitting method for structural modal identification in time domain, In ISMA 25: International Conference on Noise and Vibration Engineering, 2000 [Google Scholar]
- A. Lee Swindlehurst, B. Ottersten, T. Kailath R. Roy, Multiple invariance esprit, IEEE Trans. Signal Process. 40 (1992) 867–881 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.H. Golub, V. Pereyra, The differentiation of pseudo-inverses and nonlinear least squares problems whose variables separate, SIAM J, 10 (1973) 413–432 [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Friswell, J.E.T. Penny, Crack modeling for structural health monitoring, Structural Health Monitoring 1 (2002) 139–148 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Lalanne, G. Ferraris, Rotordynamics Prediction in Engineering, Wiley, 1990 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.