Mechanics & Industry
Volume 16, Number 1, 2015
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||28 November 2014|
- D. Rai, B. Singh, J. Singh, Characterisation of wear behaviour of different microstructures in Ni–Cr–Mo–V steel, Wear 263 (2007) 821–829 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Shaeri, H. Saghafian, S.G. Shabestari, Effect of heat treatment on microstructure and mechanical properties of Cr–Mo steels (FMU-226) used in mills liner, Mater. Design 34 (2012) 192–200 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Das, A.K. Dutta, K.K. Ray, Correlation of microstructure with wear behaviour of deep cryogenically treated AISI D2 steel, Wear 267 (2009) 1371–1380 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Kumar, A. Bhattacharyya, D.K. Mondal, K. Biswas, J. Maity, Dry sliding wear behaviour of medium carbon steel against an alumina disk, Wear 270 (2011) 413–421 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Abouei, H. Saghafian, Sh. Kheirandish, Effect of microstructure on the oxidative wear behaviour of plain carbon steel, Wear 262 (2007) 1225–1231 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Garcia, A. Varela, L. Garcia, M.C. Rio, S. Naya, M. Suarez, Comparing the tribological behaviour of an austenitic steel subjected to diverse thermal treatments, Wear 258 (2005) 203–207 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, T. Lei, J. Liu, Tribo-metallographic behavior of high carbon steels in dry sliding II. Microstructure and wear, Wear 231 (1999) 12–19 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Fanchon, Guide des sciences et technologies industrielles, Nathan, 2001 [Google Scholar]
- A. Ramalho, J.C. Miranda, The relationship between wear and dissipated energy in sliding systems, Wear 260 (2006) 361–367 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.F. Archard, Contact and rubbing of flat surfaces, J. Appl. Phys. 24 (1953) 981–988 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Perez, M.M. Cisneros, H.F. Lopez, Wear resistance of Cu-Ni-Mo austempered ductile iron, Wear 260 (2006) 879–885 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Spinler, Conception des machines, Principes et applications, 1 statique, 2002, p. 61 [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Chowdhury, M.K. Khalil, D.M. Nuruzzaman, M.L. Rahaman, The effect of sliding speed and normal load on friction and wear property of aluminum, IJMME-IJENS 11 (2011) 53–57 [Google Scholar]
- G. Pantazopoulos, P. Psyllaki, D. Kanakis, S. Antoniou, K. Papadimitriou, J. Sideris, Tribological properties of a liquid nitrocarburised special purpose cold work tool steel, Surf. Coat. Technol. 200 (2006) 5889–5895 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Bensely, A. Prabhakaran, D. Mohan Lal, G. Nagarajan, Enhancing the wear resistance of case carburized steel (En 353) by cryogenic treatment, Cryogenics 45 (2006) 747–754 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.