Mechanics & Industry
Volume 16, Number 4, 2015
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||15 June 2015|
- D.A. Kaminski, C. Prakash, Conjugate natural convection in a square enclosure: effect of conduction in one of the vertical walls, Int. J. Heat Mass transfer 12 (1986) 1979–1988 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Kim, R. Viskanta, Effect of wall heat conduction on natural convection heat transfer in a square enclosure, J. Heat Transfer 107 (1985) 139–146 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Liaqat, A.C. Baytas, Conjugate natural convection in a square enclosure containing volumetric sources, Int. J. Heat Mass transfer 44 (2001) 3273–3280 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Rudraiah, R.M. Barron, M. Venkatachalappa, C.K. Subbaraya, Effect of a magnetic field on free convection in a rectangular enclosure, Int. J. Eng. Sci. 33 (1995) 1075–1084 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Weier, J. Huller, G. Gerbeth, F.P. Weiss, Lorentz force influence on momentum and mass transfer in natural convection copper electrolysis, Chem. Eng. Sci. 60 (2005) 293–298 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Pirmohammadi, M. Ghassemi, Effect of magnetic field on convection heat transfer inside a tilted enclosure, Int. Commun. Heat Mass Transfer 36 (2009) 776–780 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.W. Peaceman, H.A. Rachford, The numerical solution of parabolic and elliptic difference equations, J. Soc. Ind. Appl. Math. 3 (1955) 28–43 [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Patankar, Numerical Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow, Hemisphere, McGraw-Hill, Washington, DC, 1980 [Google Scholar]
- P.J. Roache, Computational fluid dynamics, Hermosa Publishers, 1985 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.