Mechanics & Industry
Volume 17, Number 3, 2016
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||15 February 2016|
- Y. Nadot, V. Denier, Fatigue failure of suspension arm: experimental analysis and multiaxial criterion, Eng. Failure Anal. 11 (2004) 485–99 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Murakami, M. Endo, The parameter model for small defects and non metallic inclusion in fatigue strength: experimental evidences and application, in Theoretical concepts and numerical analysis of fatigue, edited by A.F. Blom, C.J. Beevers, Birmingham, UK, EMAS, 1992, pp. 51–71 [Google Scholar]
- M. Endo, Effects of small defects on the fatigue strength of steel and ductile iron under combined axial/torsional loading. Int Proceeding of third Engineering Foundation International Conference; Small Fatigue Cracks: Mechanics, Mechanisms and Applications, edited by K.S. Ravichandran, R.O. Ritchie, Y. Murakami, Elsevier, Hawaii, pp. 375–387 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Murakami, Metal fatigue: effects of small defects and non metallic inclusion, Oxford, Elsevier, 2002 [Google Scholar]
- P. Lukas, L. Kunz, B. Weiss, R. Stickler, Non-damaging notches in fatigue, Fatigue Fract. Eng. Mater. Struct. 9 (1986) 195–204 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Taylor, Geometrical effects in fatigue: a unifying theoretical model, Int. J. Fatigue 21 (1999) 413–420 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Nadot, J. Mendez, N. Ranganathan, A.S. Beranger, Fatigue life assessment of nodular cast iron containing casting defects, Fatigue Fract. Eng. Mater. Struct. 22 (1998) 289–300 [Google Scholar]
- T. Billaudeau, Y. Nadot, G. Bezine, Multiaxial fatigue limit for defective materials: mechanisms and experiments, Acta Mater. 52 (2004) 3911–3920 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Nadot, T. Billaudeau, Multiaxial fatigue limit criterion for defective materials, Eng. Fracture Mech. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- G. Leopold, Y. Nadot, Fatigue from an induced defect experiments and application of different Multiaxial fatigue approaches, J. ASTM Int. 7 (2010) 1–16 [Google Scholar]
- F. Morel, A. Morel, Y. Nadot, Comparison between defects and micro-notches in multiaxial fatigue – the size effect and the gradient effect, Int. J. Fatigue 3 (2009) 263–275 [Google Scholar]
- P. Mu, Y. Nadot, C. Nadot-Martin, A. Chabod, I. Serrano-Munoz, C. Verdu, Influence of casting defects on the behaviour of cast aluminium AS7G06-T6, Int. J. Fatigue 63 (2014) 97–109 [Google Scholar]
- M. Vincent, C. Nadot-Martin, Y. Nadot, A. Dragon, Fatigue from defect under Multiaxial loading: Defect Stress Gradient (DSG) approach using ellipsoidal equivalent inclusion method, Int. J. Fatigue 9 (2014) 176–187 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Ioannis, Papadopoulos. Long life fatigue under multiaxial loading, Int. J. Fatigue 23 (2001) 839–849 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.