Mechanics & Industry
Volume 17, Number 5, 2016
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||10 June 2016|
- W. Borutzky, Bond graph modelling and simulation of multidisciplinary systems – An introduction, Simul. Modell. Pract. Theory 17 (2009) 3–21 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Abramovici, F. Bellalouna, Service oriented architecture for the integration of domain-specific PLM systems within the mechatronic product development, in: Proceedings of the 7th International Symposium on Tools and Methods of Competitive Engineering (TMCE 2008), Izmir, Turkey, 2008, pp. 941–953 [Google Scholar]
- C. Zheng, M. Bricogne, J. Le Duigou, B. Eynard, Survey on mechatronic engineering: a focus on design methods and product models, Adv. Eng. Info. 28 (2014) 241–257 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Hehenberger, Perspectives on hierarchical modeling in mechatronic design, Adv. Eng. Info. 28 (2014) 188–197 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Zheng, M. Bricogne, J. Le Duigou, B. Eynard, Mechatronic design process: a survey of product data model, procedia CIRP 21 (2014) 282–287 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Tomizuka, Mechatronics: from the 20th to 21st century (plenary talk), Proc. of 1st IFAC Conference on Mechatronic Systems, 18–20 September, Darmstadt, Germany, 2000 [Google Scholar]
- J. Lefévre, S. Charles, M. Bosch-Mauchand, B. Eynard, E. Padiolleau, Multidisciplinary modelling and simulation for mechatronic design, J. Design Res. 12 (2014) 127–144 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Van Amerongen, P. Breedveld, Modelling of physical systems for the design and control of mechatronic systems, Ann. Rev. Control 27 (2013) 87–117 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Zupančič, A. Sodja, Advanced multi-domain modelling: advantages and dangers. UKSim 13th International Conference on Modelling and Simulation, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- A. Lanzotti, S. Patalano, F. Vitolo, A Graph-based Software Tool for the CAD Modeling of Mechanical Assemblies, GRAPP 2013 IVAPP 2013, Proc. of 8th International Conference on Computer Graphics, Theory and Applications, Barcelona, Spain, 21th-24th February, SciTePress Digital Library, 2013, pp. 60–69 [Google Scholar]
- S. Patalano, F. Vitolo, A. Lanzotti, A graph-based approach to CAD modeling: a digital pattern application to the sizing and modeling of manual transverse gearboxes. Proc. of International Conference on Graphic Engineering, Madrid, Spain, June 19th–21st, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- S. Mustafiz, J. Joachim Denil, L. Lucio, H. Vangheluwe, The FTG+PM framework for multi-paradigm modelling: An automotive case study, in Proceedings of 6th International Workshop on Multi-Paradigm Modeling – MPM’12, Innsbruck, Austria, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- W.S. Ra, H.J. Lee, J.B. Park, Practical pinch detection algorithm for smart automotive power window control systems, IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron. 55 (2008) 1376–1384 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Chhabra, M. Reza Emami, Holistic system modeling in mechatronics, Mechatronics 21 (2001) 166–175 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Prabhu, P.J. Mosterman, Modelling, Simulating, and Validating a Power Window System Using a Model-Based Design Approach. Automotive Digest, The MathWorks, 11/2003 [Google Scholar]
- Box Hunter: Statistics for Experimenters: Design, Innovation, and Discovery, 2nd Edition [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.