Mechanics & Industry
Volume 17, Number 6, 2016
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||07 July 2016|
- M. Buggy, C. Conlon, Material selection in the design of electrical connectors, J. Mater. Process. Technol. 153-154 (2004) 213–218 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Mackerle, Fastening and joining: finite element and boundary element analyses – A bibliography (1992-1994), Finite Elements in Analysis and Design 20 (1995) 205–215 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Deal, T. Bernard, Maximum acceptable effort for connector assembly in automotive manufacturing, Int. J. Ind. Ergon. 44 (2014) 207–213 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Marklin, L. Lazuardi, J. Wilzbacher, Measurement of handle forces for crimping connectors and cutting cable in the electric power industry, Int. J. Ind. Ergon. 34 (2004) 497–506 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Oswald, Modeling of canted coil springs and knitted spring tubes as high temperature seal preload devices, thesis, Case Western Reserve University, 2005 [Google Scholar]
- Axon’Cable website, http://www.axon-cable.com [Google Scholar]
- Axon’Cable D-line circular connectors catalogue, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- M. Akbarpour, E. Salahi, F.A. Hesari, E. Yoon, H. Kim, A. Simchi, Microstructural development and mechanical properties of nanostructured copper reinforced with SiC nanoparticles, Mater. Sci. Eng. A 568 (2013) 33–39 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Blaz, Z. Konior, T. Majda, Structural aspects of α/β transformation in hot deformed CuZn-39Pb3 alloy, J. Mater. Sci. 36 (2001) 3629–3635 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhao, X. Liao, Z. Horita, T. Langdon, Y. Zhua, Determining the optimal stacking fault energy for achieving high ductility in ultrafine-grained Cu-Zn alloys, Mater. Sci. Eng.A 493 (2008) 123–129 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Wu, X. San, Y. Gong, L. Chen, C. Li, X. Zhu, Studies on strength and ductility of Cu-Zn alloys by stress relaxation, Mater. Design 47 (2013) 295–299 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M-Lego website, http://www.m-lego.com [Google Scholar]
- A.C. SAS, Rapport interne, Technical Report, Axon’Cable SAS, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- Abaqus 6.12 documentation, 2012 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.