Mechanics & Industry
Volume 17, Number 7, 2016STANKIN: Advanced scientific studies and research in Mechanical Engineering
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||30 December 2016|
- St. Nowotny, S. Scharek, E. Beyer, K.-H. Richter, Laser Beam Build-Up Welding: Precision in Repair, Surface cladding, and Direct 3D Metal Deposition, J. Thermal Spray Technol 16 (2007) 344–348 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Brückner, St. Nowotny, M. Riede, F. Kubisch, Ch. Leyens, E. Beyer, Surface Functionalization by High-precision Laser Cladding, Laser Technik J. 10 (2013) 29–31 [Google Scholar]
- J. Del Val, R. Comesana, F. Lusquinos, A. Riveiro, F. Quinter, J. Pou, Downscaling of conventional laser cladding technique to microengineering, Phys. Proc. 5 (2010) 341–348 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Meacock, A. Crespo, R. Vilar, Laser powder micro deposition of Ti6Al4V for the rapid manufacture of dental implants, in. P. J. Bartolo et al. (ed.), Proceedings of the 3rd international conference on advanced research in virtual and rapid prototyping, Leiria, Portugal, 2007, pp. 107–113 [Google Scholar]
- S. Sankaré, Development of a rapid manufacturing process of titanium alloy mechanical parts by micro-laser cladding, Thèse, Université Strasbourg, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- J. Del Val, R. Comesaña, F. Lusquiños, M. Boutinguiza, A. Riveiro, F. Quintero, J. Pou, Laser cladding of Co-based superalloy coatings: Comparative study between Nd:YAG laser and fibre laser, Surf. Coat. Technol. 204 (2010) 1957–1961 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Grigoriev, T.V. Tarasova, G.O. Gvozdeva, St. Nowotny, Solidification behaviour during laser microcladding of Al-Si alloys, Surf. Coat. Technol. 268 (2014) 303–309 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Tarasova, A.A. Filatova, K.E. Protasov, Methods for controlling particle size in corrosian resistant steel powders, in. A. Manzhirov and N. Gupta (ed.), Proceedings of the IUTAM Symposium on Growing solids Symposium Materials. IPMech RAS, Moscow, Russia, 2015, pp. 114–117 [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Grigoriev, T.V. Tarasova, Possibilities of the Technology of Additive Production for Making Complex-Shape Parts and Depositing Functional Coatings from Metallic Powders, Metal. Sci. Heat Treatment57 (2016) 579–584 [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Tarasova, A.P. Nazarov, Yu. I. Shalapko, Abrasive and fretting wear resistance of refractory cobalt alloy specimens manufactured by the method of selective laser melting, J. Friction Wear 5 (2014) 365–373 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Yadroitsev, P. Bertrand, G. Antonenkova, S. Grigoriev, I. Smurov, Use of track/layer morphology to develop functional parts by selective laser melting, J. Laser Appl. 5 (2013) 052003 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Grigoriev, T.V. Tarasova, G.O. Gvozdeva, St. Nowotny, Microcladding of hypereutectic Al–Si alloys: technological aspects and structure features, Int. J. Cast Metals Res. 6 (2014) 357–361 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Ocelik, O. Nenadl, A. Palavra, J.Th.M. De Hosson, On the geometry of coating layers formed by overlap, Surf. Coat. Technol. 242 (2014) 54–61 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Grigoriev, T.V. Tarasova, G.O. Gvozdeva, St. Nowotny, Structure formation of hypereutectic Al-Si-alloys produced by laser surface treatment, J. Mech. Eng. 6 (2013) 389–394 [Google Scholar]
- E. Hornbogen, The role of the fracture toughness in the wear of metalls, Wear 33 (1975) 251–259 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.