Mechanics & Industry
Volume 17, Number 7, 2016STANKIN: Advanced scientific studies and research in Mechanical Engineering
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||30 December 2016|
- S.N. Grigoriev, A.A. Vereschaka, A.S. Vereschaka, A.A. Kutin, Cutting tools made of layered composite ceramics with nano-scale multilayered coatings, Procedia CIRP 1 (2012) 318–323 [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Vereschaka, S.N. Grigoriev, E.S. Sotova, A.A. Vereschaka, Improving the efficiency of the cutting tools made of mixed ceramics by applying modifying nano-scale multilayered coatings, Adv. Mater. Res. 712-715 (2013) 391–394 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Vereshchaka, A.S. Vereshchaka, O. Mgaloblishvili, M.N. Morgan, A.D. Batako, Nano-scale multilayered-composite coatings for the cutting tools, Int. Adv. Manuf. Technol. 72 (2014) 303–317 [Google Scholar]
- T. Cselle, Nanostracturierte Schichten in der Werkstaff, Platit AG. Warkzeugtagung, 2002 [Google Scholar]
- N. Vidakis, A. Antoniadis, N. Bilalis, The VDI-3198 indentation test evaluation of a reliable qualitative control for layered compounds, J. Mater. Process. Technol. 143–144 (2003) 481–485 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C1624-05 Standard Test Method for Adhesion Strength and Mechanical Failure Modes, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- B.Y. Mokritskii, D.A. Pustovalov, A.A. Vereschaka, Comparative evaluation of efficiency of metal-cutting tool by method of pendulum scribing, Appl. Mech. Mater. 798 (2015) 452–456 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Bégué, G. Fabre, V. Guipont, M. Jeandin, P. Bilhe, J.Y. Guédou, F. Lepoutre, Laser Shock Adhesion Test (LASAT) of EB-PVD TBCs: Towards an industrial application, Surf. Coat. Technol. 237 (2013) 305–312 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.D. Beake, J.F. Smith, A. Gray, G.S. Fox-Rabinovich, S.C. Veldhuis, J.L. Endrino, Investigating the correlation between nano-impact fracture resistance and hardness/modulus ratio from nanoindentation at 25–500 °C and the fracture resistance and lifetime of cutting tools with Ti1-xAlxN (x = 0.5 and 0.67) PVD coatings in milling operations, Surf. Coat. Technol. 201 (2007) 4585–4593 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.