Mechanics & Industry
Volume 18, Number 1, 2017
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- S. Roux, Experimental contribution to the aerothermal a jet impact forced acoustically, Ph.D Thesis, University of Poitiers, National Engineering School of Poitiers, National Diploma–, Decree of 7 August 2006 Research: Fluid Mechanics-Thermal [Google Scholar]
- R. Oguic, S. Viazzo, S. Poncet, Numerical simulations of turbulent jet impact and heat transfer in a machine discoid, XII Interuniversity Symposium on Thermal Franco Quebecers Systèmes, 8–10 of June, Sherbrook, Quebec, Canada, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- P. Miller, A study of wall jets resulting from single and multiple inclined jets impingements, Aeronaut. J. (1995) 201–216 [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Gupta, D.G. Lilley, N. Syred, Swirl flows, Abacus Press, London, 1984 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Huang, V. Yang, Dynamics and Stability of Lean-Premixed Swirl-Stabilized Combustion, Prog. Energy Combust. Sci. 35 (2009) 293–364 [Google Scholar]
- H. Sato, M. Mori, T. Nakamura, Development of a Dry Ultra-low NOx Double Swirler Staged Gas Turbine Combustor, Energy Technology Research Institute, Tokyo -Gas Co, Ldt Tokyo, Japan, J. Eng. 120 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- M. Braikia, A. Khelil, L. Loukarfi, H. Naji, Improvement of thermal homogenization using multiple swirling jets, Therm. Sci. 16 (2012) 239–250 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.E. Launder, D.B. Spalding, The Numerical Computation of Turbulent Flows, Imperial Collogue of Science and Technology, Department of Mechanical Engineering Exhibition Road LONDON, received 13 august, 1973 [Google Scholar]
- D.F.G. Durco, J.C.F. Pereira, Calculation of isothermal turbulent three dimensional free multijet flows, Institute Superior, Technical University of Lisbon, Lisbon, Portugal [Google Scholar]
- V.O. Dinh Ngoc, Numerical methods of Local Integral on Finite Volume, School of Engineering University Moncton, Canada [Google Scholar]
- FLUENT User’s Guide, 2006 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.