Mechanics & Industry
Volume 18, Number 1, 2017
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||23 December 2016|
- S.S. Narayanan, Development of a Laboratory Single Particle Breakage Technique and Its Application to Ball Mill Modeling and Scale-up, (PhD Thesis) Julius Kruttschnitt Mineral Research Centre, The University of Queensland, Australia, 1985 [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Narayanan, Single particle breakage tests: a review of principles and applications to comminution modelling, Bull. Proc. Australas. Inst. Min. Metall. 291 (1986) 49–58 [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Narayanan, W.J. Whiten, Breakage characteristics of ores for ball mill modelling, Proc. Aus IMM 286 (1983) 31–39 [Google Scholar]
- R.D. Morrison, P.W. Cleary, Using DEM to model ore breakage within a pilot scale SAG mill, Miner. Eng. 17 (2004) 1117–1124 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Pourghahramani, Effects of ore characteristics on product shape properties and breakage mechanisms in industrial SAG mills, Miner. Eng. 32 (2012) 30–37 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Tavares, Energy absorbed in breakage of single particles in drop weight testing, Miner. Eng. 12 (1999) 43–50 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Weedon, F. Wilson, Modelling iron ore degradation using a twin pendulum breakage device, Int. J. Miner. Process. 59 (2000) 195–213 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Tavares, R.P. King Single-particle fracture under impact loading. I Int. J. Miner. Process. 30 (1998) 1–28 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Genc, L. Ergon, H. Benzer, Single particle impact breakage characterization of materials by drop weight testing. Fizykochemiczne Problemy Mineralurgii/Physicochemical Problems of Mineral Processing 2004 241–55 [Google Scholar]
- R.P. King, F. Bourgeois, Measurement of fracture energy during single-particle fracture, Miner. Eng. 30 (1993) 353–67 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.G. Pauw, M.S. Maré, The determination of optimum impact-breakage routes for an ore, Powder Technol. 31 (1988) 3–13 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.C. Kapur, D. Pande, D.W. Fuerstenau, Analysis of single-particle breakage by impact grinding, Int. J. Miner. Process. 30 (1997) 223–36 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Shi, T. Kojovic, Validation of a model for impact breakage incorporating particle size effect, Int. J. Miner. Process. 30 (2007) 156–63 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ö. Genç, A.H. Benzer, S.L. Ergün, Analysis of single particle impact breakage characteristics of raw and HPGR-crushed cement clinkers by drop weight testing, Powder Technol. 259 (2014) 37–45 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.N. Magalhães, L.M. Tavares, Rapid ore breakage parameter estimation from a laboratory crushing test, Int. J. Miner. Process. 10 (2014) 49–54 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.