Mechanics & Industry
Volume 18, Number 2, 2017
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||31 January 2017|
- R. Carapellucci, L. Giordano, Studying the effects of combining internal and external heat recovery on techno-economic performances of gas–steam power plants, Energy Convers. Manag. 107 (2016) 34–42 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Mohammadikhoshkar, M. Bidi, F. Ahmadi, Exergy analysis and evolutionary optimization of boiler blowdown heat recovery in steam power plants, Energy Convers. Manag. 106 (2015) 1–9 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Huicochea, W. Rivera, G. Gutiérrez-Urueta, J. Carles, A. Coronas, Thermodynamic analysis of a trigeneration system consisting of a micro gas turbine and a double effect absorption chiller, Appl. Thermal Eng. 31 (2011) 3347–3353 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.O. Oyedepo, O. Kilanko, Thermodynamic Analysis of a Gas Turbine Power Plant Modeled with an Evaporative Cooler, Int. J. Thermodynam. 17 (2014) 14–20 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Banasiak, A. Hafner, T. Andresen, Experimental and numerical investigation of the influence of the two-phase ejector geometry on the performance of the R744 heat pump, Int. J. Refrigeration 35 (2012) 1617–1625 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Sharma, O. Singh, Exergy analysis of dual pressure HRSG for different dead states and varying steam generation states in gas/steam combined cycle power plan, Appl. Thermal Eng. 93 (2016) 614–622 [Google Scholar]
- A. Aurousseau, V. Vuillerme, J.J. Bezian, Control systems for direct steam generation in linear concentrating solar power plants – A review, Renewa. Sustain. Energy Rev. 56 (2016) 611–630 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.J. Mago, L.M. Chamra, Analysis and optimization of CCHP systems based on energy, economical, and environmental considerations, Energy Buildings 41 (2009) 1099–1106 [Google Scholar]
- O. Hawaja, H. AL-Mutairi, A combined power cycle with absorption air conditioning, Energy 32 (2007) 971–982 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Darwish, New idea for co-generation power desalting plants due to abandoned MSF desalination process, Desalination 134 (2001) 221–230 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.S.H. Najjar, Enhancement of performance of gas turbine engines by inlet air cooling and cogeneration system, J. Appl. Thermal Eng. 16 (1996) 163–173 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Edera, H. Kojima, Development of new gas absorption chiller heater-advanced utilization of waste heat from gas-driven co-generation systems for air-conditioning, Energy Convers. Manage. 43 (2002) 1493–501 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Tichi, M.M. Ardehali, M.E. Nazari, Examination of energy price policies in Iran for optimal configuration of CHP and CCHP systems based on particle swarm optimization algorithm, Energy Policy 38 (2010) 6240–6250 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.R. Ahmadi, D. Toghraie, Energy and exergy analysis of Montazeri Steam Power Plant in Iran, Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev. 56 (2016) 454–463 [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Gharneh, A. Nabavieh, D. Gholamiangonabadi, M. Alimoradi, Productivity change and its determinants: Application of the Malmquist index with bootstrapping in Iranian steam power plants, Utilities Policy 31 (2014) 114–120 [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Bruno, A. Valero, A. Coronas, Performance analysis of combined microgas turbines and gas fired water/LiBr absorption chillers with post-combustion, Appl. Thermal Eng. 25 (2005) 87–99 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.