Mechanics & Industry
Volume 18, Number 2, 2017
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||26 January 2017|
- K.S. Marhadi, V.K. Kinra, Particle impact damping: effect of mass ratio, material, and shape, Department of Aerospace Engineering, Texas A&M University, USA, 2004 [Google Scholar]
- C.C. Cheng, J.Y. Wang, Free vibration analysis of a resilient impact damper, Int. J. Mech. Sci. 45 (2003) 589–604 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Cheng , H. Xu, Inner mass impact damper for attenuating structure vibration, Int. J. Solids Struct. 43 (2006) 5355–5369 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Gilardi , I. Sharf , Literature survey of contact dynamics modelling, Mech. Machine Theory 37 (2002) 1213–1239 [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- J.E. Jam, A.A.Fard, H.Taghavian, M. Khazaee, Acoustic behavior of single unit impact dampers, J. Curr. Res. Sci. 1 (2013) 351–355 [Google Scholar]
- A. Afsharfard , A. Farshidianfar, An efficient method to solve the strongly coupled nonlinear differential equations of impact dampers, Archive Appl. Mech. 82 (2011) 977 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Lourozaa, N. Roitmanb, C. Maglutab, Vibration Reduction Using Passive Absorption System With Coulomb Damping, Mech. Systems Signal Process. 19 (2005) 537–549 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Liu, G. Coppola, Optimal design of damped dynamic vibration absorber for damped primary systems, Trans. Canadian Society Mech. Eng. 34 (2010) 1 [Google Scholar]
- G.J. Stein, On dry friction modeling and simulation in kinematically excited oscillatory systems, J. Sound Vib. 311 (2008) 74–96 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Olsson, Friction models and friction compensation, Euro. J. Control 4 (1998) 176–195 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.J. Berger, Friction modeling for dynamic system simulation, Appl. Mech. Rev. 55 (2002) 535–577 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Awrejcewicz, P. Olejnik, Analysis of dynamic systems with various friction laws, Appl. Mech. Rev. 58 (2005) 389–411 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.