Mechanics & Industry
Volume 18, Number 2, 2017
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||26 January 2017|
- J.S. Carlton, Marine propeller and propulsion, Butterworth-Heinemann Ltd, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- R. Shamsi, H. Ghassemi, Hydrodynamic analysis of puller and pusher of azimuthing podded drive at various yaw angles, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part M: J. Eng. Maritime Environment 228 (2014) 55–69 [Google Scholar]
- H. Ghassemi, P. Ghadimi, Hydrodynamic Efficiency Improvement of the High Skew Propeller for the Underwater Vehicle Under Surface and Submerged Conditions, J. Ocean Univ. China 10 (2011) 314–324 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Islam, B. Veitch, A. Akinturk, N. Bose, P. Liu, Performance study of podded propulsor in static azimuthing conditions, Int. Shipbuilding. Progress. 56 (2009) 135–157 [Google Scholar]
- P. Liu, M. Islam, B. Veitch, Unsteady hydromechanics of a steering podded propeller unit, Ocean Eng. 36 (2009) 1003–1014 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.Y. Guo, N. Ma, C.J. Yang, Numerical simulation of a podded propulsor in viscous flow, J. Hydrodynamics 21 (2009) 71–76 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Amini, L. Sileo, S. Steen, Numerical calculations of propeller shaft loads on azimuth propulsors in oblique inflow, J. Marine Sci. Technol. 17 (2012) 403–421 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Arikan, A. Doğrul, F.Çelik, Performance analysis and investigation of the slipstream flow of podded propeller, Brodogradnja 63 (2012) 226–233 [Google Scholar]
- R. Shamsi, H. Ghassemi, D. Molyneux, P. Liu, Numerical Hydrodynamic Evaluation of Propeller (with Hub Taper) and Podded Drive in Azimuthing Conditions, J. Ocean Eng. 76 (2013) 121–135 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Shamsi, H.Ghassemi, Time-Accurate Analysis of the Viscous Flow Around Puller Podded Drive Using Sliding Mesh Method, ASME J. Fluids Eng. 137 (2015) 1–9 [Google Scholar]
- X. Chang, J. Zou., S. Huang, C. Guo, Influence on the hydrodynamic performance of a variable vector propeller of different rules of pitch angle change, J. Marine Sci. Appl. 6 (2007) 32–36 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Ghassemi, M. Ikehata, H. Yamasaki, An Investigation of Wake Model and Its Effect on Hydrodynamic Performance of Propellers by Using a Surface Panel Method, J. Society Naval Architects Japan 178 (1995) 83–91 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.C. Wilcox, Turbulence modeling for CFD, 3rd edition, DCW Industries, Inc. La Canada, California, 2006 [Google Scholar]
- H. Ghassemi, P. Ghadimi, Computational hydrodynamic analysis of the propeller rudder and the AZIPOD systems, Ocean Eng. 35 (2008) 117–130 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Liu, The Design of a Podded Propeller Base Model Geometry and Prediction of its Hydrodynamics, Institute for Ocean Tech. National Research Council, Canada. (TR-2006-16), 2006 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.