Mechanics & Industry
Volume 18, Number 3, 2017
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||20 March 2017|
- R.D. Mindlin, Influence of rotatory inertia and shear on flexural motions of isotropic elastic plates, J. Appl. Mech. (1951) 1831–1838. [Google Scholar]
- S. Yarlagadda, G. Lesieutre, Fiber contribution to modal damping of polymer matrix composite panels, J. Spacecraft Rockets 32 (1995) 825–831 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.M. Wang, Deducing thick plate solutions from classical thin plate solutions, Struct. Eng. Mech. 11 (2001) 89–104 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Meunier, R.A Shenoi, Dynamic analysis of composite sandwich plates with damping modeled using higher-order shear deformation theory, Compos. Struct. 54 (2001) 243–254 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Soula, R. Nasri, M.A. Ghazel, Y. Chevalier, The effects of kinematic model approximations on natural frequencies and modal damping of laminated composite plates, J. Sound Vib. 297 (2006) 315–328 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Maheri, R.D. Adams, Steady-state flexural vibration damping of honeycomb sandwich beams, Compos. Sci. Technol. 52 (1994) 333–347 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Banerjee, Frequency equation and modal deformation formulae for composite Timoshenko beams, Compos. Struct. 51 (2001) 381–388 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Nilsson, A.C. Nilsson, Prediction and Measurement of some dynamic properties of sandwich structures with honeycomb and foam cores, J. Sound Vib. 251 (2002) 409–430 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.D. Blevins, Formulas for Natural Frequency and Mode Shape,Van Nostrand and Reinhold compagny, Litton Educational Publishing Inc, Copyright © (1979) : ISBN: 0-442-20710-7 (252 pages), pp. 108–113 [Google Scholar]
- E. Fotsing, M. Sola, A. Ross, E. Ruiz, Lightweight damping of composite sandwich beams: Experimental analysis, J. Compos. Mater. 47 (2012) 1501–1511 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.R. Rayjade, G.V.R. Seshagiri Rao, Study of composite sandwich structure and bending characteristics, Int. J. Curr. Eng. Technol. 5 (2015) 797–802 [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Rubayi, S. Charoenree, Natural frequencies of vibration of cantilever sandwich beams, Comput. Struct. 6 (1976) 345–353 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.