Mechanics & Industry
Volume 18, Number 3, 2017
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||24 April 2017|
- L. Brillouin, Wave propagation in periodic structures Brillouin, 1946 [Google Scholar]
- C.C. Claeys, K. Vergote, P. Sas, W. Desmet, On the potential of tuned resonators to obtain low-frequency vibrational stop bands in periodic panels, J. Sound Vib. 332 (2013) 1418–1436 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Liu, X. Zhang, Y. Mao, Y.Y. Zhu, Z. Yang, C.T. Chan, P. Sheng, Locally Resonant Sonic Materials, Science 289 (2000) 1734–1736 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Xiao, J. Wen, X. Wen, Flexural wave band gaps in locally resonant thin plates with periodically attached spring–mass resonators, J. Phys. Appl. Phys. 45 (2012) 195401 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Oudich, M. Senesi, M.B. Assouar, M. Ruzenne, J.-H. Sun, B. Vincent, Z. Hou, T.-T. Wu, Experimental evidence of locally resonant sonic band gap in two-dimensional phononic stubbed plates, Phys. Rev. B 84 (2011) 165136 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Yu, T. Chen, X. Wang, Band gaps in the low-frequency range based on the two-dimensional phononic crystal plates composed of rubber matrix with periodic steel stubs, Phys. B Condens. Matter 416 (2013) 12-16 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Li, T. Chen, X. Wang, Y. Xi, et Q. Liang, Enlargement of locally resonant sonic band gap by using composite plate-type acoustic metamaterial, Phys. Lett. A 379 (2015) 412–416 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Hu, X. Zhang, F. Wu, Y. Yao, Enlargement of the locally resonant Lamb wave band gap of the phononic crystal plate at the deep sub-wavelength scale, Mater. Res. Express 1 (2014) 45801 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Nouh, O. Aldraihem, A. Baz, Wave propagation in metamaterial plates with periodic local resonances, J. Sound Vib. 341 (2015) 53–73 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Oudich, Y. Li, B.M. Assouar, Z. Hou, A sonic band gap based on the locally resonant phononic plates with stubs, New J. Phys. 12 (2010) 83049 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.Y. Chen, C.G. Poulton, A.A. Asatryan, M.J. Steel, L.C. Botten, C. Martijn de Sterke, R.C. McPhedran, Folded bands in metamaterial photonic crystals, New J. Phys. 13 (2011) 53007 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Peng, P. Frank Pai, Acoustic metamaterial plates for elastic wave absorption and structural vibration suppression, Int. J. Mech. Sci. 89 (2014) 350–361 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.