Mechanics & Industry
Volume 19, Number 2, 2018
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||03 September 2018|
- H. Li, Y. Liang, H. Bao, CAM system for filament winding on elbows[J], J. Mater. Process. Technol. 161 (2005) 491–496 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Toutanji, S. Dempsey. Stress modeling of pipelines strengthened with advanced composites materials[J], Thin-Walled Struct. 39 (2001) 153–165 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Anon, Robotised production of thermoplastic composites [J], Br. Plast. Rubber. 5 (1998) 30–31 [Google Scholar]
- J.E. Creen, Overview of filament winding, SAMPE J. 37 (2001) 7–11 [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Duell, J.M. Wilson, M.R. Kessler, Analysis of a carbon composite overwrap pipeline repair system [J], Int. J. Press. Vessels Pip. 85 (2008) 782–788 [Google Scholar]
- S.W. Gong, K.Y. Lam, C. Lu, Structural analysis of a submarine pipeline subjected to underwater shock [J], Int. J. Press. Vessels Pip. 77 (2000) 417–423 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.C.M. Meniconi, J.L.F. Freire, R.D. Vieira, J.L.C. Diniz, Stress analysis of pipelines with composite repairs[C], Int. Pipeline Conf. (2002) 2031–2037. DOI:10.1115/IPC2002-27372. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.Y. Fang, A. Atrens, J.Q. Wang, E.H. Han, Z.Y. Zhu, W. Ke, Review of stress corrosion cracking of pipeline steels in “low” and “high” pH solutions[J], J. Mater. Sci. 38 (2003) 127–132 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.M.B. Albarody, M.B. Zahiraniza, M.B. Taufiq, Stress analysis of reeled composite pipelines based on shallow shell theories[J]. Appl. Mech. Mater. 376 (2013) 181–184 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Altenbach, K. Naumenko, G. L'Vov, V. Sukiasov, A. Podgorny, Prediction of accumulation of technological stresses in a pipeline upon its repair by a composite band[J], Mech. Compos. Mater. 51 (2015) 139–156 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Pinheiro, I. Pasqualino, S. Cunha, Fatigue life assessment of damaged pipelines under cyclic internal pressure: Pipelines with longitudinal and transverse plain dents[J], Int. J. Fatigue 68 (2014) 38–47 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.J. Xie, W. Tang, Stress intensity factor for cracked submarine pipeline with concrete cover[J], Ocean Eng. 33 (2006) 1841–1852 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.W. Wang, C.W. Du, Z.Y. Liu, X.H. Wang, X.G. Li, Influence of carbon on stress corrosion cracking of high strength pipeline steel[J], Corros. Sci. 76 (2013) 486–493 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.Y. Yang, Engineering elastic-plastic mechanics [M], Tianjin University Press, Tianjin, 2003 [Google Scholar]
- Z.X. Wang, Analysis and calculation of pipe stress [M], Water Conservancy and Electric Power Press, Beijing, 1983 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.