Mechanics & Industry
Volume 20, Number 4, 2019
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||08 July 2019|
- A. Ragaisiene, S. Petrulyte, Design of fancy yarns with worsted and elastomeric covered components, Mater. Sci. 9 (2003) 414–418 [Google Scholar]
- S. Petrulyte, Analysis of structural effects formation in fancy yarn, Indian J. Fibre Text. Res. 32 (2007) 21–26 [Google Scholar]
- S. Petrulyte, Influence of technological parameters on the periodical effects of fancy yarns, Fibres Text. East. Eur. 16 (2008) 25–29 [Google Scholar]
- A. Ragaisiene, Influence of overfeed and twist on fancy yarns structure, Mater. Sci. 15 (2009) 178–182 [Google Scholar]
- A. Ragaisiene, Interrelation between the geometrical and structural indices of fancy yarns and their overfeed and twist, Fibres Text. East. Eur. 17 (2009) 26–30 [Google Scholar]
- X. Li, J. Zhang, J. Li, Differential-twist wrapped yarns made on hollow spindle spinning machine, Text. Res. J. 72 (2002) 181–185 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.U. Nergis, C. Candan, Performance of Bouclé yarns in various knitted fabric structures, Text. Res. J. 76 (2006) 49–56 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.U. Nergis, C. Candan, Performance of rib structures from boucle yarns, Fibres Text. East. Eur. 15 (2007) 50 [Google Scholar]
- M. Alshukur, A. Fotheringham, Role of false twist in the manufacturing process of multi-thread fancy yarn on hollow spindle spinning machines, J. Text. Inst. (2013) 1–10 [Google Scholar]
- M. Alshukur, A. Fotheringham, Quality and structural properties of gimp fancy yarns using the design of experiments, J. Text. Inst. 106 (2015) 490–502 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Alshukur, D. Sun, Effect of core thread tension on structure and quality of multi-thread bouclé yarn, Indian J. Fibre Text. Res. 41 (2016) 367–372 [Google Scholar]
- M. Alshukur, A. Fotheringham, Studying the linear density of multi-thread fancy yarn made from natural fibers using the design of experiments, J. Nat. Fibers 15 (2018) 658–667 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.H. Lochner, J.E. Matar, Designing for Quality: An Introduction to the Best of Taguchi and Western Methods of Statistical Experimental Design, Chapman and Hall, London, 1990. [Google Scholar]
- D.B. Marghitu (Ed.), Mechanical Engineer's Handbook, Academic Press, London, 2001 [Google Scholar]
- M. Alshukur, Gimp Yarns: Structure, Properties, Quality and the Modelling of their Manufacturing Process on Hollow Spindle Spinning Machines, Heriot-Watt University, Galashiels, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- M. Alshukur, The quality of fancy yarn: Part II: practical experiments and application, Int. J. Text. Fashion Technol. 3 (2013) 25–38 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.