Mechanics & Industry
Volume 20, Number 8, 2019
Selected scientific topics in recent applied engineering – 20 Years of the ‘French Association of Mechanics – AFM’
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 June 2020|
- N.A. Cumpsty, Compressor aerodynamics, Longman Scientific & Technical (1989) [Google Scholar]
- R. Hunziker, G. Gyarmathy, The operational stability of a centrifugal compressor and its dependence on the characteristics of the subcomponents, in International Gas Turbine and Aeroengine Congress and Exposition, American Society of Mechanical Engineers (1993) [Google Scholar]
- X. Zheng, A. Liu, Phenomenon and mechanism of two-regime-surge in a centrifugal compressor, J. Turbomach. 137 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- X. He, X. Zheng, Flow instability evolution in high pressure ratio centrifugal compressor with vaned diffuser, Exp. Thermal Fluid Sci. 98, 719–730 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Greitzer, Surge and rotating stall in axial flow compressors-Part I: Theoretical compression system model, J. Eng Power 98, 190–198 (1976) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Greitzer, Surge and rotating stall in axial flow compressors-Part II: experimental results and comparison with theory, J. Eng. Power 98 , 199–211 (1976) [Google Scholar]
- J. Galindo, J.R. Serrano, H. Climent, A. Tiseira, Experiments and modelling of surge in small centrifugal compressor for automotive engines, Exp. Therm Fluid Sci. 32, 818–826 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Godard, I. Trébinjac, M. Rouméas, Experimental characterization of the surge onset in a turbo-compressor for fuel cell application, in Proceedings of 12th European Conference on Turbomachinery, ETC, 2017, Stockholm, Sweden, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhang, J. Scott, G. Ngo Boum, Méthode de paramétrage du modèle Moore-Greitzer à partir d'un cycle de pompage fourni, in Congrès français de mécanique, Association Française de Mécanique, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- S. Ziada, A. Oengören, A. Vogel, Acoustic resonance in the inlet scroll of a turbo-compressor, J. Fluids Struct. 16, 361–373 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- C. Brandstetter, B. Paoletti, X. Ottavy, Compressible modal instability onset in an aerodynamically mistuned transonic fan, J. Turbomach. 141 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. Benichou, I. Trébinjac, Numerical analysis of an alternate stall in a radial vaned diffuser, in Turbomachinery Technical Conference and Exposition. American Society of Mechanical Engineers (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Moënne-Loccoz, I. Trébinjac, E. Benichou, S. Goguey, B. Paoletti, P. Laucher, An experimental description of the flow in a centrifugal compressor from alternate stall to surge, J. Therm. Sci. 26, 289–296 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. Moënne-Loccoz, I. Trébinjac, P. Laucher, Experimental application of a boundary layer control strategy in a radial vaned diffuser, in Turbomachinery Technical Conference and Exposition, American Society of Mechanical Engineers (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. Moënne-Loccoz, I. Trébinjac, N. Poujol, P. Duquesne, Detection and analysis of an alternate flow pattern in a radial vaned diffuser, Int. J. Turbomach. Prop. Power 5, 2 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Fink, N.A. Cumpsty, E.M. Greitzer, Surge dynamics in a free-spool centrifugal compressor system, in: International Gas Turbine and Aeroengine Congress and Exposition, American Society of Mechanical Engineers (1991) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.