Mechanics & Industry
Volume 21, Number 5, 2020
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||10 August 2020|
- G. Schmidt, The theory of Lehmann's calorimetric machine, Z. ver. Dtsch. ing 15 (1871) [Google Scholar]
- T. Finkellstein, Analogue Simulation of Stirling Engine, Simulation (1975), Vol. 2 [Google Scholar]
- A. El-Ehwany, G. Hennes, E. Eid, E. El-Kenany, Development of the performance of an alpha-type heat engine by using elbow-bend transposed-fluids heat exchanger as a heater and a cooler, Energy Convers. Manag. 52, 1010–1019 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- I. Tlili, Numerical model for predicting thermodynamic cycle and thermal efficiency of an alpha-type stirling engine with Ross Yoke Mechanism, Science 1 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E. Rogdakis, G. Antonakos, I. Koronaki, Thermodynamic analysis and experimental investigation of a Solo V161 Stirling cogeneration unit, Energy 45, 503–511 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Valenti, P. Silva, N. Fergnani, G. Di Marcoberardino, S. Campanari, E. Macchi, Experimental and numerical study of a micro-cogeneration Stirling engine for residential applications, Energy Proc. 45, 1235–1244 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.C. Ferreira, R.F. Oliveira, M.L. Nunes, L.B. Martins, S.F. Teixeira, In modelling and cost estimation of stirling engine for CHP applications, in International Conference on Mechanics, Fluid Mechanics, Heat and Mass Transfer, EUROPMENT, ed., Europment, Interlaken, Switzerland, 2014, 1–9 [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Ahmadi, M.A. Ahmadi, F. Pourfayaz, M. Bidi, H. Hosseinzade, M. Feidt, Optimization of powered Stirling heat engine with finite speed thermodynamics, Energy Convers. Manag 108, 96–105 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Li, L. Grosu, D. Queiros-Condé, Losses effect on the performance of a Gamma type Stirling engine, Energy Convers. Manag. 114, 28–37 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Araoz, M. Salomon, L. Alejo, T.H. Fransson, Numerical simulation for the design analysis of kinematic Stirling engines, Appl. Energy 159, 633–650 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ni, B. Shi, G. Xiao, H. Peng, U. Sultan, S. Wang, Z. Luo, K. Cen, Improved simple analytical model and experimental study of a 100W β-type Stirling engine, Appl. Energy 169, 768–787 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Organ, Stirling cycle engines: inner workings and design (John Wiley & Sons, 2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.