Mechanics & Industry
Volume 21, Number 6, 2020
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||21 January 2021|
- Z. Yu, Y. Chen, D. Feng et al., Process development, simulation, and industrial implementation of a new coal-gasification wastewater treatment installation for phenol and ammonia removal, Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research 49, 2874–2881 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- X. An-Dong, D. Zheng-Hua, L. Xin-Yu et al., Process optimization of gasification black water treatment system, Chemical Engineering 45, 19–24 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O. Guo-Fu, Y. Yu-Wei, J. Hao-Zhe et al., Numerical simulation and optimization on coal liquefaction decompression charge-in valve, Journal of China Coal Society 40, 2961–2966 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G.F. Ou, P.W. Ouyang, Z.J. Zheng et al., Investigation on failure process and structural improvement of a high-pressure coal water slurry valve, Engineering Failure Analysis 96, 1–17 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Keiser, O.C. Dias, J.R. Mayotte, Analysis of pipe failure at the Great Plains Coal Gasification Plant, Materials Characterization 33, 147–153 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- G. Ou, K. Bie, Z. Zheng et al., Numerical simulation on the erosion wear of a multiphase flow pipeline, The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology 96, 1705–1713 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- W. Wei, C. Feng-Guan, M. You et al., CFD Analysis of the flow channel structure for hydraulic decoking three—way valve, Fluid Machinery 40, 25–28 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- W. Wei, Y. Shan-Wen, C. Feng-Guan et al., Effect of trim modification of hydraulic decoking three-way valve on the pump-outlet pressure, Fluid Machinery 41, 48–53 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhen, W. Huan, L. Feng et al., Numerical simulation of flashing and structural improvements on black water regulating valve, Chemical Engineering & Machinery 41, 642–646 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- W. Peng, X. Cao, Numerical simulation of solid particle erosion in pipe bends for liquid–solid flow, Powder Technology 294, 266–279 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mansouri, H. Arabnejad, S. Karimi et al., Improved CFD modeling and validation of erosion damage due to fine sand particles, Wear 338–339, 339–350 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O. Guo-Fu, L. Xu, J. Hao-Zhe et al., Erosion resistance of A182F347 stainless steel in liquid-solid two phase flow system, Journal of China Coal Society 41, 2883–2888 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Parsi, M. Kara, M. Agrawal et al., CFD simulation of sand particle erosion under multiphase flow conditions, Wear 376–377, 1176–1184 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. Finnie, G.R. Stevick, J.R. Ridgely, The influence of impingement angle on the erosion of ductile metals by angular abrasive particles, Wear 152, 91–98 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- I. Finnie, D.H. Mcfadden, On the velocity dependence of the erosion of ductile metals by solid particles at low angles of incidence, Wear 48, 181–190 (1978) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.