Mechanics & Industry
Volume 23, 2022
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||02 August 2022|
- D. Bourell, J. Beaman, M. Leu, D. Rosen, A brief history of additive manufacturing and the 2009 roadmap for additive manufacturing: looking back and looking ahead, Proc. RapidTech 24–25 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Saadlaoui, J.-L. Milan, J.-M. Rossi, P. Chabrand, Topology optimization and additive manufacturing: Comparison of conception methods using industrial codes, J. Manufactur. Syst. 43 , 178–186 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Shah, R. Racasan, P. Bills, Comparison of different additive manufacturing methods using computed tomography, Case Stud. Nondestruct. Test. Eval. 6 , 69–78 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Salonitis, S.A. Zarban, Redesign optimization for manufacturing using additive layer techniques, Proc. CIRP 36 , 193–198 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Primo, M. Calabrese, A. Del Prete, A. Anglani, Additive manufacturing integration with topology optimization methodology for innovative product design, Int. J. Adv. Manufactur. Technol. 93 , 467–479 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Grandvallet, M. Mbow, T. Mainwaring, F. Pourroy, F. Vignat et al., Eight action rules for the orientation of additive manufacturing parts in powder bed fusion: an industry practice, Int. J. Interact. Des. Manufactur. 14 , 1–12 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Electron Beam Melting Machines | EBM Machines | GE Additive, https://www.ge.com/additive/additive-manufacturing/machines/ebm-machines [Google Scholar]
- B. Vayre, Conception pour la fabrication additive, application à la technologie EBM, Ph.D. Thesis, Univ. Grenoble Alpes, Grenoble INP, France, http://www.theses.fr/s97575 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Carré, M. Museau, P.-T. Doutre, F. Vignat, A method to determine the depowdered height in lattices manufactured by electron beam melting, J. Manufactur. Process. 34 , 1–6 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Lopes, L.C. Ramos, D. Saenz, P. Morton, C.A. Terrazas et al., Analysis of powder removal methods for ebm manufactured ti-6al-4v parts, http://doi.org/10.26153/tsw/17460 [Google Scholar]
- T. Persenot, A. Burr, E. Plancher, J.-Y. Buffière, R. Dendievel et al., Effect of ultrasonic shot peening on the surface defects of thin struts built by electron beam melting: Consequences on fatigue resistance, Addit. Manufactur. 28 , 821–830 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.