Mechanics & Industry
Volume 24, 2023
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||09 January 2023|
- R. Drazumeric, F. Kosel, Optimization of geometry for lateral buckling process of a cantilever beam in the elastic region, Thin-Walled Struct. 43, 515–529 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- C.K. Wang, Stability of rigid frames with nonuniform members, J. Struct. Divis. 93, 275–294 (1967) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Hongsheng, L. Nianli, Analysis of the overall stability of the variable cross-section boom of a luffing jib tower crane, Harbin Inst. Technol. 42, 1394–1397 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- X. Hai, S. Kairong, L. Long et al., Calculation method of critical pressure of variable cross-section compression rod based on principle of minimum potential energy, J. Zhejiang Sci. Tech. Univ. 30, 87–89 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Al-Gahtanihusain, Exact stiffness for tapered members, J Struct. Eng. 122, 1234–1239 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Friedman, J.B. Kosmatka, Exact stiffness matrix of a nonuniform beam − II. Bending of a Timoshenko beam, Comput. Struct. 49, 545–555 (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Selmiĉ, P. Cvetkoviĉ, R. Mijailoviĉ et al., Optimum dimensions of triangular cross-section in lattice structures, Meccanica 41, 391–406 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Er-Fei, C. Kai, Z. Zhen-Pin, Chord's buckling load of symmetric point to point lattice boom, J. Chang Univ. Natl. Sci. Ed. 36, 118–126 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Yuan, Y.-H. Pao, W. Chen, Exact solutions for free vibrations of axially inhomogeneous Timoshenko beams with variable cross section, Acta Mech. 227, 2625–2643 (2016) [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- C. Dou, Y.L. Guo, S.Y. Zhao et al., Elastic out-of-plane buckling load of circular steel tubular truss arches incorporating shearing effects, Eng. Struct. 52, 697–706 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Li, J. Zhao, Z. Jiang et al., A numerical study of the overall stability of flexible giant crane booms, J. Construct. Steel Res. 105, 12–27 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Boel, Buckling Length Factors of Hollow Section Members in Lattice Girders, Eindhoven University of Technology, Eindhoven Holland (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Rahai, S. Kazemi, Buckling analysis of non-prismatic columns based on modified vibration modes, Commun. Nonlinear Sci. Numer. Simul. 13, 1721–1735 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Timoshenko, J.M. Gere, Theory of Elastic Stability[M]., 2nd edn. (McGraw-Hill, New York, 1961) [Google Scholar]
- G.J. Simitses, D.H. Hodges, Fundamentals of Structural Stability (Butterworth-Heinemann, 2006), pp. 62–65 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.