Mechanics & Industry
Volume 18, Number 3, 2017
|Number of page(s)||14|
|Published online||22 May 2017|
- E. Cacot, M. Bigot, E. Cuchet, Developing full-mechanized harvesting systems for broadleaved trees: a challenge to face the reduction of the manual workforce and to sustain the supply of hardwood industries. In: 29th Council on Forest Engineering (COFE) Conference Proceedings: Working globally – Sharing forest engineering challenges and technologies around the world, 2006 [Google Scholar]
- L. Ćuprić, V. Bajić, Cut-to-length machines. In: Bošnjak, S., Zrnić, N. (eds) Proceedings of the XIX International Conference on Material Handling, Constructions and Logistics, University of Belgrade, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Serbia, 2009, pp. 109–118 [Google Scholar]
- E. Cacot, Mechanization of the hardwood exploitation: evolutions and questions, Forêt Wallonne 102 (2009) 34–44 [Google Scholar]
- J. Weber, J. Penn, Creation and rendering of realistic trees, In Proceedings of the 22nd annual conference on Computer graphics and interactive techniques, 1995, pp. 119–128 [Google Scholar]
- W.M. McKenzie, Fundamental analysis of the wood-cutting process, Ph.D. thesis, Dept. of Wood Technology, School of Natural Resources, The University of Michigan, 1961 [Google Scholar]
- R. Abdallah, S. Auchet, P.J. Méausoone, Experimental study about the effects of disc chipper settings on the distribution of wood chip size, Biomass and Bioenergy 35 (2011) 843–852 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Hatton, G. Pot, B.C. Bouzgarrou, V. Gagnol, G. Gogu Experimental deter-mination of delimbing forces and deformations in hardwood harvesting, Croatian J. Forest Eng. 36 (2015) 43–53 [Google Scholar]
- G. Dargnat, C. Devemy, Fauroux, J.-C., Pellet, H-P., B. Hatton, N. Perriguey, David D. Goubet, Z. Chebab, B. Bouzgarrou, C., V. Gagnol, G. Gogu, Determination and optimization of delimbing forces on hardwood harvesting heads, 5th Forest Engineering Conference, Gerardmer, France, September 23rd-26th, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- G. Dargnat, C. Devemy, H.-P. Pellet, J.-C. Fauroux, Curved delimbing blade, use of same, corresponding delimbing head and cutting kit. PCT patent WO 2015177432, Institut Français de Mécanique Avancée (IFMA) / Intégration & Solutions Industrielles (ISI), 2015, p. 30 [Google Scholar]
- D. Goubet, J.-C. Fauroux, G. Gogu, Gripping mechanisms in current wood har-vesting machines, Frontiers Mech. Eng. 8 (2013) 42–61 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.E. Klamecki, Friction mechanisms in wood cutting, Wood Science and Technol-ogy (1976) 209–214 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Hatton, V. Gagnol, B.C. Bouzgarrou, G. Gogu, Modelling of the hardwood harvesting process: feeding model, 21e Congrès Français de Mécanique (CFM), Bordeaux, 2013 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.