Mechanics & Industry
Volume 18, Number 5, 2017
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||04 September 2017|
- X.Q. Kong, R.Z. Wang, X.H. Huang, Energy optimization model for a CCHP system with available gas turbines, Appl. Therm. Eng. 25 (2005) 377–391 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Fumo, P.J. Mago, L.M. Chamra, Emission operational strategy for combined cooling, heating, and power systems, Appl. Energy 86 (2009) 2344–2350 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.-J. Wang, Y.-Y. Jing, C.-F. Zhang, Optimization of capacity and operation for CCHP system by genetic algorithm, Appl. Energy 87 (2010) 1325–1335 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X.Q. Kong, R.Z. Wang, Y. Li, X.H. Huang, Optimal operation of a micro-combined cooling, heating and power system driven by a gas engine, Energy Convers. Manag. 50 (2009) 530–538 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.J. Mago, L.M. Chamra, Analysis and optimization of CCHP systems based on energy, economical, and environmental considerations, Energy Build. 41 (2009) 1099–1106 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Cho, P.J. Mago, R. Luck, L.M. Chamra, Evaluation of CCHP systems performance based on operational cost, primary energy consumption, and carbon dioxide emission by utilizing an optimal operation scheme, Appl. Energy 86 (2009) 2540–2549 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Abdollahi, M. Meratizaman, Multi-objective approach in thermoenvironomic optimization of a small-scale distributed CCHP system with risk analysis, Energy Build. 43 (2011) 3144–3153 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Ghaebi, M.H. Saidi, P. Ahmadi, Exergoeconomic optimization of a trigeneration system for heating, cooling and power production purpose based on TRR method and using evolutionary algorithm, Appl. Therm. Eng. 36 (2012) 113–125 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Ahmadi, I. Dincer, M.A. Rosen, Thermodynamic modeling and multi-objective evolutionary-based optimization of a new multigeneration energy system, Energy Convers. Manag. 76 (2013) 282–300 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.A. Al-Sulaiman, F. Hamdullahpur, I. Dincer, Trigeneration: a comprehensive review based on prime movers, Int. J. Energy Res. 35 (2011) 233–258 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.W. Wu, R.Z. Wang, Combined cooling, heating and power: a review, Progr. Energy Combust Sci. 32 (2006) 459–495 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Methodology to perform a non-conventional evaluation of Cooling, Heating, and Power (CHP) systems, Southeastern Regional Combined Cooling Heating and Power Application Center, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- H. Barzegar Avval, P. Ahmadi, A.R. Ghaffarizadeh, M.H. Saidi, Thermo-economic-environmental multiobjective optimization of a gas turbine power plant with preheater using evolutionary algorithm, Int. J. Energy Res. 35 (2010) 389–403 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Ghaebi, M. Amidpour, S. Karimkashi, O. Rezayan, Energy, exergy and thermoeconomic analysis of a combined cooling, heating and power (CCHP) system with gas turbine prime mover, Int. J. Energy Res. 35 (2011) 697–709 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Ehyaei, A. Mozafari, M.H. Alibiglou, Exergy, economic & environmental (3E) analysis of inlet fogging for gas turbine power plant, Energy 36 (2011) 6851–6861 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.