Mechanics & Industry
Volume 19, Number 5, 2018
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||14 December 2018|
- R. Ding, J. Revstedt, L. Fuchs, Study of mixing in circular impinging jets – effects of boundary conditions, Proceedings of PSFVIP-4, June 3–5, Chamonix (France), 2003 [Google Scholar]
- M. Rady, E. Arquis, Heat transfer enhancement of multiple impinging slat jets, with symmetric exhaust ports and confinement surface protrusion, Appl. Therm. Eng. 26 (2005) 1310–1319 [Google Scholar]
- A. Zerrout, Experimental and numerical study of a swirling impacting multiple jet system, PhD Thesis in Science, Genie-Mechanical Specialty, Faculty of Technology, University of Chlef, Algeria, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Gupta, D.G. Lilley, N. Syred, Swirl Flows, Abacus Press, London, 1984 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Huang, V. Yang, Dynamics and stability of lean-premixed swirl-stabilized combustion, Prog. Energy Combust. Sci. 35 (2009) 293–364 [Google Scholar]
- H. Sato, M. Mori, T. Nakamura, Development of a dry ultra-low NOx double swirler staged gas turbine combustor, J. Eng. Gas Turbines Power 120 (1998) 41–47 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Wigley, J.A. Clark, Heat transport coefficients for constant energy flux models of broad leaves, Boundary Layer Meteorol. 7 (1974) 139–150 [Google Scholar]
- D. Murray, P.S. Myers, O.A. Uyehara, Proceedings of the International Heat Transfer Conference, 1966, Vol. 2, p. 292 [Google Scholar]
- B.E. Launder, D.B. Spalding, The numerical computation of turbulent flows, Comput. Methods Appl. Mech. Eng. 3 (1974) 269–289 [Google Scholar]
- FLUENT User's Guide, 2006 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.