Mechanics & Industry
Volume 20, Number 6, 2019
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||05 September 2019|
- NF ISO 230-1:2012, Test code for machine tools - Part 1: Geometric accuracy of machines operating under no-load or quasi-static conditions [Google Scholar]
- NF ISO 230-7:2007, Test code for machine tools - Part 7: Geometric accuracy of axes of rotation [Google Scholar]
- R. Ramesh, M. Mannan, A. Poo, Error compensation in machine tools – a review: Part I: geometric, cutting-force induced and fixture-dependent errors, Int. J. Mach. Tools Manuf. 40, 1235–1256 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- L. Andolfatto, S. Lavernhe, J. Mayer, Evaluation of servo, geometric and dynamic error sources on five-axis high-speed machine tool, Int. J. Mach. Tools Manuf. 51, 787–796 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- NF ISO 10791-6:2014. Test conditions for machining centres - Part 6: Accuracy of speeds and interpolations [Google Scholar]
- H. Schwenke, W. Knapp, H. Haitjema, A. Weckenmann, R. Schmitt, F. Delbressine, Geometric error measurement and compensation of machines – an update. CIRP Ann. Manuf. Technol. 57, 660–675 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- F. Viprey, H. Nouira, S. Lavernhe, C. Tournier, Novel multi-feature bar design for machine tools geometric errors identification, Prec. Eng. 46, 323–338 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- JCGM 200, International vocabulary of metrology – Basic and general concepts and associated terms (VIM) - 3rd edition BIPM, BIPM, 2012 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.